It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2008, 11:04 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

Amy 333 HB User
Omg!!!!!!!!

So i am 5 months post partum and have been feeling so unwell. Dizzy spells always tired, gastric flu symptoms. So the drs were running tests however they were convinced my symptoms were side effects from the meds i take due to blood issues.After one week of tests .....all normal...i noticed af hadn t showed up. This made me worry don t know why but thought i had cancer or something. The following day something told me to do a preg test but didn t have any and it was a Sund. Bought one on mon and bam BFP. Never thought things could happen so fast after TTC DS for 1 yr.

So i was afeb 08 mom and it looks like i ll be a feb 09 mom too. I am petrified of how i ll cope especially since i am barely 6 weeks and have terrible m/s had it with my son too. The usual worries have started...have not seen a h/b yet had an u/s though it was too early.Been through 1 m/c before DS.
I am also just about to start my 1st heparin shot which will be needed throughout the preg.

Well thanks if you made it so far. SO glad to be part of this community again. I feel truly blessed. I also know that there are many of my ex ttc and IF buddies around....glad to be sharing this experience with all.

Amy

Old 07-01-2008, 11:08 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

TryN2BMommy HB User
Re: Omg!!!!!!!!

OMG AMY!!!! I am so shocked & happy to be reading your news!!! Congratulations! I know how much little Jeremy means to you & I'm so excited to hear you will have another little one to share your love with! I am sorry to hear about the m/s & I know the heparin shots won't be easy, but I seem to remember you saying you couldn't wait to experience pregnancy again, so I know you will do fantastic!! I couldn't be happier for you, my friend! Huge congratulatory hugs coming your way!! What did DH have to say?

Love,

Holly

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-01-2008, 11:23 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Amy 333 HB User

Thanks Holly

It s great to see some familiar faces here. Well DH still shocked i have to admit i am too. Yes we were planning on TTC #2 around Nov/ Dec didn t expect it too happen to soon. Just abit worried that Jeremy will give less attention especailly if i am unwell. On the other hand i feel blessed......i honestly don t know how it happened my cycles are regular and we must have conceived about 7 days away from ovulation. So i just feel it was meant to be.
Although i haven t posted much i read your updates daily and i am so glad that everything s going smoothly for you. I am so excited for your big u/s this month.

AMy

Old 07-01-2008, 01:52 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kari15 HB User

Amy. Seriously??? OMG!!! It's amazing! This child was just meant to be! I must get going but I had to tell you congrats!!! I'm so happy for you!!!

Old 07-01-2008, 02:33 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

xinerevelle HB User

Congrats! We'll see you on the Feb 2009 thread then.

Old 07-01-2008, 03:24 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Jsquared HB User

Holy Cow! Congrats.

Old 07-01-2008, 05:17 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

kjmrfld HB User

Amy,

Congratulations! That is wonderful!!!!!

Kel

Old 07-01-2008, 05:21 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

amelu HB User

Amy--this is so awesome. CONGRATULATIONS. You will work it all out and each baby will know how incredibly loved they are Enjoy, what a great miracle. AimeeM

Old 07-01-2008, 05:24 PM   #9
Veteran
(female)

magster04 HB User

AMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!! That's WONDERFUL!!! I really do hope I join you here very soon myself. COngratulations, I hope all goes fantastic for you !!! I'm so looking forward to hearing your progress

VI

Old 07-02-2008, 12:30 AM   #10
Veteran
(female)

lucii HB User

hey amy congrats! looks like this baby was ment to be! well you were planning on ttc at the end of the year, looks like it just happened that bit earlier! it seems february will be your favourite month
good luck, and you will cope, because you know it will all be worth it
lucii xxxx

Old 07-02-2008, 07:20 AM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

lizzie786 HB User

Hi Amy, I haven't checked the boards in ages and have just logged on and seen your news... wow!! Congratulations! It certainly was meant to be, and what a blessing not to have to go through all the worry of ttc again. Jeremy will be thrilled. I am so happy for you.
Lizzie

Old 07-02-2008, 10:53 AM   #12
Senior Veteran
(female)

Amy 333 HB User

Kari thank you.....yes i believe this child was just meant to be...so here we go again.....can t wait to see the h/b next week. The usual fears are creeping in. It s going to be 2 in one year though there no way i can compete with you...lol

Xinervelle....yes still have to pop onto the feb mommies board.it just seems so ironic, thank you

Jill thank you...how s your little one doing?

Amelu thank you.....how are the twins? would love to read an update from you. How are you coping ? you must be so busy...do you have help?

Thank you Kelley So glad that all s going well with the twins.......guess will need some tips from you when you give birth lol.

Vi hoped to hear from you and really hoped that you had some good news to share i am sure it will happen soon i believe that we are VERY Fertile. How s your little man doing?

Lucii...thank you ..i know that you plan to ttc soon too wishing you all the best hope that all s ok with Pheobe

Lizzie it was great to hear from you...just read your update so glad that all s going well.

Just can t wait to see that h/b next week.....

AMy

Old 07-02-2008, 12:00 PM   #13
Senior Veteran
(female)

Namibia HB User

OMG!!!!!! I am shocked.....but very very very excited for you I cannot believe that it all happened so quickly. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am thrilled, it was definatley meant to be. Jeremy is going be be a big brother very soon Good luck at your appointment I am sure you are going to hear a strong h/b. Well done!!!!!

Love
Charlene

Old 07-02-2008, 05:35 PM   #14
Senior Veteran
(female)

Brooke85 HB User

Hi Amy,

CONGRATS!!! I'm so excited for you that you & hubby conceived again so soon I wish you the best of luck at your appt. next week. I know...the wait is SO hard when you just want to know all the details NOW!

Do you have any close friends or family that may be able to take Jeremy for you for awhile on some days so you can get some rest? I know it is not easy having bad m/s while trying to take care of your other child. I was miserable last summer & I wish I would've taken my grandma up more on her offers to watch my daughter so I could rest.

Old 07-03-2008, 10:53 AM   #15
Senior Veteran
(female)

Accutane2X HB User

Hi Amy!
Congratulations! I'm really happy for you! I remember you from the boards. I'm a March 08 Mom and I can't imagine finding out I was prego right now! But it happens a lot apparently. One of my co-workers has children 11 months apart. Good luck to you!

Closed Thread