It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2008, 10:10 PM   #1
(female)

elebell2006 HB User
Unhappy PLEASE READ!!! I need some advice....

Is black blood normal during the first few weeks of pregnancy? I know black blood is reffered to as "old" blood...but I am not sure if this is what should be happening...some of it is brown too. I am 19 years old, and will be 20 on July 9th...I was raped...that is why I am pregnant. Is this normal? Have any of you experienced this? I feel like I am going to be sick to my stomach...

uggghhhh....

Old 07-02-2008, 09:08 AM   #2
(female)

Tiffany13 HB User
Re: PLEASE READ!!! I need some advice....

Yes the blackish brown blood is normal as long as it is not accompanied with cramping that you can't handle. It is most common around the times that af would have visited. I actually had this the first 3 months of both of my pregnancies. If you are still concerned it couldn't hurt to call your doctor.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-02-2008, 09:19 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Aurora HB User

I think for the sake of both you and the baby that you need to go get thoroughly checked out. Does your doctor know how the baby came to be? I think you need to get yourself some support if you are planning on carrying on with the pregnancy.
Good Luck, and I am sorry for what you have suffered.
H x

Old 07-02-2008, 11:38 AM   #4
(female)

elebell2006 HB User

thanks. I have a doctors appointment soon. Hopefully it is nothing too serious. It makes me nervous obviously...the weird part about this is that after the jerk did that to me I went to the ER and they gave me a perscription for the PLAN B pills. I threw the first one up immediately, so they made me buy a second set of the pills...I just kept throwing them up...a woman has about three days to take it...I dont know...It just didnt work.

"Well behaved women seldom make history" Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Closed Thread