It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-04-2008, 01:23 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

Delia79 HB User
How come I feel this way?

I am a little worried about the way I feel. After I had my first daughter I missed being pregnant SOOOO much. Go figure. Not to say that I wasn't happy that my daughter was here, but I still missed being pregnant. Guess that is a good reason for why I got pregnant again when my daughter was only 6 months old!!! Well, I will be 28 weeks on Tuesday and while I am really looking forward to having our new baby girl, I am already getting sad about the prospect of not being pregnant again. I can't keep going on like this or I am going to end up with 20 kids!!! I don't understand why I feel like that or why I LOVE being pregnant so much. Most women I talk to look at me like I am crazy when I say that, but I really do love it. Does anyone else feel like this or am I really just crazy?

Old 07-04-2008, 01:28 PM   #2
(female)

nerdo HB User
Re: How come I feel this way?

I was just thinking about this yesterday. I'm going to miss being pregnant too. I can't tell you why but I will miss it too.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-04-2008, 03:44 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

LauraLu HB UserLauraLu HB User

Hey Delia! Once in a blue moon I miss being pregnant too. I think I miss feeling those kicks more than anything. It was the most awesome experience of my life!
One thing I can tell you though (now that I am almost back to my prepregnancy weight, currently 150) - it's nice to be able to shave my legs, it's nice to bend over and get back up, it's nice not having to go to the bathroom every hour, it's nice not having to wear shirts that tie in the back, and it's nice being able to wear pants with buttons!
However, I do miss overeating and blaming it on being pregnant... Think of all the wonderful things you'll be able to do when you're not pregnant. You can have a glass of wine and not feel guilty. You can get on a roller coaster! You can comfortably ride in a car with a seat belt on! YAY!!!
Just trying to help you out!

Old 07-04-2008, 05:47 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

tami52100 HB User

I was like you with my first I loved being pregnant so much people acting like I was crazy. This time I like being pregnant I love feeling her move but this one has been so stressfull and all I am kinda ready for it to be over with this time (but we are talking about one more) I truely feel if I didn't have all the problems this time around I would be just like I was the first time.
our angel 2/16/05
10/16/08..... AVA GRACE
Maybe TTC #3 if it's ment to be ok if not ok not stressing this time. :-)

Closed Thread