It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2008, 04:52 PM   #1
(female)

quibby84 HB User
2009 March Moms - Part 1

M is my favorite letter! M for March, M for Mom, M for Melissa (my name), M for Michael (my husbands name)..!
So I am only about 4 weeks preg., very early...I know, but hopefully all goes well.
I dont feel sick, just gassy (sorry TMI..hehe) and have gassy like cramp, feels tight in my stomach area. And it is hard for me to sleep, because of the gas (or something) when I lay on my stomach it hurts and feels like I am smashing something...
Anyways, my date is March 15. Also, I live in Japan so I am putting off going to the doctor till about 10 weeks I think, because I am afraid that they might do something harmful...sad...I know... I might just stop by but not have an appointment until then. Also, I CANT give us Sushi...its supposed to be safer in Japan...so yeah.
Ok, anyone else heading for March?

Last edited by Mod08; 07-08-2008 at 05:51 PM.

Old 07-08-2008, 04:56 PM   #2
(female)

going2thebeach1 HB User
Re: March Moms!

Make sure you get on prenatal vitamins. 10 weeks would be pretty late to start them (if you waited until you saw the doc).

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-08-2008, 05:02 PM   #3
(female)

quibby84 HB User

No worries! I started two months ago!

Old 07-08-2008, 05:18 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

blue_eyed_girl HB User

I am due March 4th. I had a miscarriage in November, so I am a little scared. However, I requested a quant test last wednesday (4 weeks 6 days) due to my miscarriage and the nurse called me about my results today. My HCG was over 2000 (I think she said around 2400) and my progesterone was 21. The doctor said I didn't need to do a followup. That was a lot of relief. My first appointment is July 21st. I will be around 7 weeks 4 days.

I have felt nauseous (mostly in the morning but also all day) since about four days before I tested. I am peeing all the time, my boobs are sore and swollen. I am also burping a lot. I just recently started getting more hungry.

I also have a three year old son.

Hopefully more of us March moms will be trickling in soon.

Last edited by blue_eyed_girl; 07-08-2008 at 05:19 PM.

Old 07-08-2008, 05:50 PM   #5
Veteran

Mod08 HB UserMod08 HB UserMod08 HB User

March Mommies Due Dates

blue_eyed_girl - 3/4....................
quibby84 - 3/15..........................
Tear Drop - 3/20.........................

Feel free to make any changes/updates/corrections/additions. Simply copy the text, paste the text in a new post, and make changes.
Please accept my apologies if I inadvertently omitted you or made an error.
Congratulations on your bundle of joy(s)!

Last edited by Mod08; 07-10-2008 at 02:39 PM.

Old 07-08-2008, 05:58 PM   #6
(female)

quibby84 HB User

Yes, March 15th.

I get nervous about miscarriages to...pretty scary...but so far so good I guess. I dont feel nauseous (guess it might be to early), but so gassy!! Its annoying. My stomach is sore, but I think its the gas.
I dont know much about the numbers, but thats pretty high right?

Old 07-09-2008, 05:37 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

blue_eyed_girl HB User

I didn't get "morning sickness" with my son until after I started taking my prenatals in the mornings. I quickly changed that. I mostly had the normal PMS symptoms with him.

My numbers are in the normal range. HCG for 5 weeks is 18-7000 or something like that. The progesterone for the first trimester is 9-47. I had no idea what my numbers were with my son. As sick as I a have been feeling (mostly in the morning before I even get out of bed) the thought of twins has crossed my mind. However, I have read that morning sickness can also be a sign of a girl. The old wives tale is that girls make you sick during pregnancy and boys make you sick after.

Old 07-09-2008, 04:36 PM   #8
(female)

quibby84 HB User

Well Im almost 5 weeks and I dont really feel downright sick yet..just gross sometimes...Man! I wanted a girl! Oh well...guess a baby is a baby..right? hehe..actually I dont really care that much...and we need a boy to carry on my husbands family name so its all good.
I think I am going to get a blood test on Monday, just to put my mind at ease. How far along were you when you got the blood test?

Old 07-10-2008, 10:38 AM   #9
(female)

Tear_Drop HB User

hello all!!!

I am also due in March... the 20th

OMG tell me about the wind!!! I spent the last 2 days in so much agony, it's awful!!! U tried everything to get rid of it massaging my tummy constantly sucking on peppermints and drinking peppermint tea...

Nothing worked, so I had a Macdonalds and that seemed to do the trick lol

Other than the wind not any other symptoms really! This is my second and with my first I was constantly sick for the whole 9 months so I'm glad I'm not feeling anything else at the moment!!!

Old 07-10-2008, 11:13 AM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

blue_eyed_girl HB User

I was 4 weeks 6 days when I had my first blood test. I had another test today at 6 weeks. It went up to 33,000 so it is increasing like it should. I didn't mean to scare you.

Last edited by Mod08; 07-10-2008 at 02:41 PM.

Old 07-10-2008, 03:47 PM   #11
(female)

quibby84 HB User

Welcome Tear Drop! You are about 5 days behind me...I dont have many symptoms except gas and waking up really early (which means I am SUPER tired around 7:00, to bad I am still at work at that time).
Blue eyes, so have you taken a deep breathe of relief yet?
It still doesnt seem real to me, and everytime I go to the bathroom I expect my period to start...I still cant imagine this pregnancy lasting (although I really hope it does), it just all seems so crazy!
So what do you feel like you will have? I wanted a girl, but I have a feeling it will be a boy, my sister and sister in law are both preg. to (they both want boys, I have a feeling that they will have girls..lol). But its ok, my sister said we can trade if she gets a girl and I get a boy...haha!

Old 07-13-2008, 04:13 AM   #12
(female)

quibby84 HB User

So I just passed the 5 week mark and still dont have any sickness. I still feel weird in my stomach (like uterus area) but no sickness. I get backaches and cant sleep to well but no sickness. I am getting a little worried. My boobs feel weird, but no pain...
Is this ok?

Old 07-13-2008, 06:30 AM   #13
Veteran
(female)

bunny9987 HB User

hey everyone, i will be joing you in the march mommies. Quibby looks another Melissa made it! I got my BFP today! I felt pms-e for the last few days,thought it was just AF coming, but it wasn't. According to the online calc. i am 4 weeks and 1 day, and i am due march 21.

ttyl

melissa

Old 07-13-2008, 04:00 PM   #14
(female)

quibby84 HB User

Yahahahahah!!!!!! Im so excited for yoU! Thats how I found out..thought it was AF, but it wasnt!
So you are just about one week apart from me!
So see, Melissa, March, Mom, all Ms!
So have you told anyone, do you feel funny? I started feeling ugh yesterday, a little, my boobs are hurting more. I go to the doctor today. We have only told close family, we will wait for the others...I always thought that when I was preg. I would keep it a secret for a while..but I couldnt keep it in!

Last edited by quibby84; 07-13-2008 at 04:01 PM.

Old 07-13-2008, 04:05 PM   #15
(female)

quibby84 HB User

By the way, how long were you trying?

Closed Thread