It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2008, 11:47 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

Namibia HB User
November Mommies 2008 - Part 6

Our other thread was closed so as it got too long.

I was also pleased that the dr could put my mind at ease. Last night I did not feel much movement but there was definatly some and then this morning DH asked me if our child was still alive and I said yes feel and he/she gave him 4 nice big kicks. I was so relieved and so was he.

I hope everyone had a fabulous day.

Charlene

Old 07-09-2008, 11:51 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Namibia HB User
Re: November Mommies Part 6

I thought I would post the due dates on our new thread so we can try and keep up.

crystallball77 - 11/3................
indiana333 - 11/4...................girl
flippertx72 - 11/5....................
papergoods - 11/9...................
armychicmkm - 11/10...............
Namibia - 11/11......................
Istyle - 11/21.........................girl
TryN2BMommy - 11/22.............
tandjsmom - 11/24..................
Tiffany13 - 11/25....................girl
cw1984 - 11/26......................boy
savannah89 - 11/26................
Skylar - 11/28........................
Betsy0040 - 11/29..................
sousou - 11/30.......................boy
hope4all - 11/30.....................
Yenki - ???
kjmrfld - ???
monkey619 - ???

Feel free to make any changes/updates/corrections/additions. Simply copy the text, paste the text in a new post, and make changes.

Last edited by Mod08; 07-10-2008 at 01:38 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-10-2008, 05:07 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

TryN2BMommy HB User

Hi Ladies!

Indiana, didn't you have an appt yesterday? How did it go? Hope all is well with you.

Tiffany, good luck w/ your appt today. Can't wait to hear how it goes!

Charlene, I'm glad your baby gave some nice strong kicks to make you & DH feel better. I LOVE feeling my baby move, so I can imagine how much more comforting it is after a scare like that. Thanks for carrying over the due dates for us!

Holly

Old 07-10-2008, 09:06 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Namibia HB User

Tiffany looking forward to that update on your appointment.

Holly it was very assuring to feel the baby move so much this morning. It makes me feel much better. Good luck for your appointment tomorrow I hope you get to see the gender. Let us know as soon as you can.

I hope you are all doing very well today.

Charlene

Old 07-10-2008, 01:13 PM   #5
(female)

Tiffany13 HB User

Hi ladies thanks for showing excitement toward my appt. today...which went OK I guess. Please read my thread and you'll understand. The baby is very healthy which is great and by far the most important thing but I am totally confused about a couple of things. The doctor said the baby is small but I don't really understand what he meant by it....let's just say I can't wait to see my ob tomorrow and ask a ton of questions. I'll keep you posted on what she says. Until then take care!

Charlene, how neat that your little one is getting so active and you are now able to share the experience!

Old 07-10-2008, 03:00 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kari15 HB User

Char, So glad to hear that the baby is fine! It must have been a very nice relief seeing your little one healthy on the u/s screen... and of course the movement... well I just think feeling them move must be not only the coolest, but one of the most reassuring things! Glad you are both okay

Holly, Yay, tomorrow is Friday!!! I bet you are so excited! I can't wait for your update! I'll definitely be checking in on you!

Old 07-11-2008, 02:13 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

Amy 333 HB User

Charlene....so glad that all s ok with you and your precious one. It s such a relief when they start moving you can put your mind at rest. I remember if a couple of hrs pass without movement i used to eat something sweet and the kicks used to start after about 10 mins.LOl. From 30 weeks onwards i also used to slap my tummy and get a response it s just amazing.

Holly...i AM SO EXCITED for you today.I probably won t see your post until later as i am off to work and no longer have access at work...though i ll be thinking about you and your little one.I am sure that you will be happy either way......it s just the curiosity isn t it?

Tiffany....best of luck for your appt today. I will keep you nad your little on ein my prayers,

Amy

Old 07-11-2008, 05:42 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

Namibia HB User

Amy I am so glad gthat my little one is so active as it makes me feel so much better, I am not even anxious for my appointment next week. I have all the reassurance that I need when my little one gives me a few kicks. .

Holly I cannot wait to hear about your appointment today. Good luck...not that you need it.

Tiffany I posted for you on your thread, but good luck for your appointment witht the OB. Let us know how it goes.

Kari I am sure you will feel your little ones move alot sooner than what we did. I posted for you on the Dec moms thread.

I am doing well. My house it starting to get a bit of order but there is still so much to do and the tiler is still going to be busy for another week or so. At least my house does not look like a bomb hit it anymore.

I hope you all have a wonderful day.
Charlene

Old 07-11-2008, 08:10 AM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

Eva77 HB User

Hi Charlene so glad to hear your little one is doing well.It must be nice feeling those kicks.Also glad your house is coming along how wonderful.Well hope you have a nice weekend.

Holly came to see if you posted any news yet.Ok will look forward to your post good luck.

Hope all the Nov mommies are doing well.

Eva

Old 07-11-2008, 08:32 AM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

Namibia HB User

Eva thanks for stopping by. I am also pleased that my house is coming along so well. As for those kick they are amazing and you should be feeling them sooner than most....having two in there.
I hope you have a wondeful weekend too.

Holly I cannot wait for you to post what you are having........the suspense is kiling me.

Charlene

Last edited by Namibia; 07-11-2008 at 08:32 AM.

Old 07-11-2008, 09:48 AM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

TryN2BMommy HB User

Hi Ladies!! I'm back from my appt! Thank you all for thinking about me & being so excited!!!

Our baby is perfectly normal & all measurements are right on. Best news we could've hoped for! BF & my mom both accompanied me to today's appt. My mom was simply amazed at the technology as she never had a single u/s with any of us. You should've seen BF's reaction when the technician announced that we are having a boy!!!!!! And then we she said the baby's boy parts were big, BF looked so proud...lol! I am thrilled! Seeing him look so proud & knowing the baby is healthy is all I could ever ask for. It was a GREAT appt!!

Tiffany, I'm sorry your appt left you feeling so confused yesterday. Though I am glad your little girl is looking healthy. I hope you get some answers today. I'll be thinking of you & looking forward to your next post.

Happy Friday everyone!!

Holly

Old 07-11-2008, 09:57 AM   #12
Senior Veteran
(female)

Namibia HB User

Congratulations on finding out it is a BOY!!!!. I am s happy that DH is sooooooo excited. I know you were wanting a girl more than a boy but I am sure you are just as excited. I am so happy that your appointment went well. Eveything is getting so exciting now.

Tiffany I hope your appointment goes well. Thinking of you.

Charlene

Old 07-11-2008, 10:12 AM   #13
Veteran
(female)

CW1984 HB User

Congrats Holly! That's wonderful!!!!!! DH was SO excited when she told us boy too... they are just so proud, it's sweet. Did you get a DVD?? She recorded our U/S and I have watched it every night before bed... haha. And I constantly look at the pictures... it actually looks like a baby now!! Are you going to plan to register soon now that you know what you're having??

Congrats again!! So excited for you!

Old 07-11-2008, 10:42 AM   #14
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kari15 HB User

Holly, woohoo I am SO happy for you!!! I just love how BF got all proud about his baby's "manly" parts! I don't know why but I really thought you were having a boy... I told my DH when we woke up today was your big day and I told him I was guessing that you were having a boy! He's very happy for you too. Well I really couldn't be happier that your baby is so healthy. I bet it was nice to get a good long look at him... Isnt it the best feeling ever?!! Well congrats again. Hope this exciting news carries you all the way thru your weekend!

Old 07-11-2008, 11:28 AM   #15
Senior Veteran
(female)

TryN2BMommy HB User

Charlene, I was kind of hoping for a girl, but seeing my BF get so excited, I'm perfectly fine w/ a little boy. He can be protective of his mama. All that's important is that our baby is healthy. I really couldn't ask for anything more. You are right, everything IS getting really exciting now - it's so cool!!

CW, it is cute seeing the daddies get all proud & excited, isn't it?! Nearly brought tears to my eyes! We didn't get a DVD (jealous about that one ), but we did get plenty of u/s pics & I've been looking at them all day...even though I'm supposed to be working. I plan on registering by the end of this month so my shower invitations can go out next month. We're planning the shower for the end of September so I'll have plenty of time to wash everything & set up the nursery. So exciting!!!

Kari, how did you know it was a boy?! Everybody else thought we were having a girl. It really was funny about BF getting all proud. After the u/s, while we were waiting to see the dr, he ran outside & called his brother to brag. Too cute!! Thank you for being so happy for me!!!

Holly

Closed Thread