It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2008, 12:49 AM   #1
(female)

ladybugluck HB User
pregnant and bleeding

4 weeks preganant bleeding after sex this normal ?and how long do you supposed to bleed?

<Edited: "u" is not a word. Use whole words, not chat or text message letters, such as U for you, R for are, etc.>

Last edited by Mod08; 07-10-2008 at 01:24 PM.

Old 07-10-2008, 04:51 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

TryN2BMommy HB User
Re: implantation bleeding

Bleeding is very common in early pregnancy, especially after intercourse. You can always call your dr for some peace of mind, but generally, as long as you're not experiencing cramping with the bleeding, everything is okay. There's no general rule as to how long you should bleed for. All pregnancies are different. Some women don't bleed at all & some women bleed throughout the majority of their pregnancies. Good luck to you & congratulations on your pregnancy!

Holly

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-10-2008, 03:13 PM   #3
(female)

Tiffany13 HB User
Re: pregnant and bleeding

Everything the previous poster said is right on. In fact my doctor had told me that the pregnant cervix is much more likely to bleed than the not pregnant cervix because they can be more sensitive so things such as intercourse can cause bleeding. Also your uterus may have some blood that it need to cleanse from your system. As long as the blood isn't bright red, a heavy flow and/or accompanied by cramping it is normal. I actually bled with both of my pregnancies for the first three months particularly when af would have been due. If you are still concerned the best thing you can do is call the doctor. Best wishes and Congrats!

Old 07-10-2008, 03:20 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

blue_eyed_girl HB User
Re: pregnant and bleeding

I just had some experience with spotting. Everything checked out ok. I was told no sex, lifting, or moving.

I also agree with the other posters.

Closed Thread