It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2008, 01:52 PM   #1
(female)

Jamarizma HB User
Unhappy Estimated Date of conception business!

Okay heres the thing....When I found out I was pregnant I was sure I knew who the father was. Now I was saying it was out of two but my ex boyfriend we always had unprotected sex but it was never to completion. Maybe once he actually pulled out and I know that doesnt work not saying pulling out works. not at all. BUT. one day I was hanging out with my friend this was after me and boyfriend broke up. My friend and I ended up messing around. Well afterwards when he pulled out the condom had broken at what point we dont know but all that was left was wrapped like a rubberband around him. I knew his sperm was in me when I got up some started to run out of me. SO i asumed it was the friend and not my ex boyfriend.

Well yesterday my ex and I talked about this baby. He wants it 2 be his and he wants me 2 call him when its time which makes me happy because my friend (not anymore) left the state once I told i was preg. but anyway I told my ex I honestlydont believe its his because he didnt never just actually got sperm in me like the other one did and he reminded me of the last time we did it......after we broke up, we had got a room and had been drinking he was drunk i wasnt but he said that night he did actually ejaculate in me a few times, i didnt know about. At the time he told me he didnt but I didnt just hop up so I didnt feel anything coming out. So now im thinking OMG! maybe it is his baby. because my EDC is on or around Jan 30th. me and friend messed around the 23rd and me and ex did the night of the 29th. i dont really understand the estimated date of conception or anything can somebody help me? I know im more than likely just gonna have 2 wait and see but its bugging me cause I wish I had an idea! I was so sure until yesterday. Thank you!

E'nyla (July 30 2007)

Jamarien (Oct 21 2008) EDD

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-12-2008, 03:45 PM   #2
(female)

quibby84 HB User
Re: Estimated Date of conception business!

Well, one thing that could give you comfort is that it doesnt take blood relation to make a man a father. So if he is willing to fill that role, then why worry? I mean, sure, maybe get the baby tested when he/she is born but your boyfriend can still be his "dad" especially since the other guy is out of the picture. If he is not your boyfriends though then you should tell the kid...because that will get complicated later...but let your boyfriend be the "dad" regardless of whos he/she is...
Anyways, thats just my advice.
Happy Pregnancy

Old 07-12-2008, 04:46 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

xinerevelle HB User

I'm voting for the ex-boyfriend, given the dates you've listed. Do you have any idea of when you ovulate each month (like, do you get ovulation pain or bloating or anything?) That may give you a better chance of figuring it out.

Also, as you noted, pulling out doesn't mean that conception can't occur... there can still be sperm there in the precum that can meet up with your egg.

Of course, you're just going to have to wait and get tests done after the baby is born. In the meantime, let the ex act as daddy... get him prepped for the role, anyway.

Good luck!

Christine

Last edited by xinerevelle; 07-12-2008 at 04:46 PM.

Old 07-13-2008, 10:19 AM   #4
Inactive
(female)

Viktorria HB User

was the EDC based on the 1st day of your last period, or on the ultra sound estimation? The menstrual estimation can be off, based on when you actually ovulate, but the u/s estimation, especially the early one is usually within 2-3 days accurate. If you have that info, you can feel confident that it's accurate.

Good luck!

Old 07-13-2008, 11:57 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

sg1112 HB User

your estimated date of conception is 14 days after the first day of your last period. i had my period dec 15 and was estimated to have conceived on the 29th which i know for a fact is the day it happened cuz i was sick with mono for about 2 months and that was the only day my bf could talk me into having sex with him. but that isnt always the exact day for everyone as there is a chance you can get pregnant a few days before and after you ovulate. your just gonna have to wait til the baby is born to be 100% positive since both guys were so close together its hard to know for sure.

Closed Thread