It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2008, 04:15 PM   #1
(female)

soccermom902 HB User
Hormones in overdrive

Hi all,
I'm exactly four months pregnant with my third. For the first time, I find this time around since I've been pregnant I am in an almost constant state of arousal. My husband loves but it's getting even a bit much for him. We had sex yesterday and I masturbated twice. Also, I feel like I am much more sensitive "down there". I orgasm very easily by myself and can orgasm within a minute or so from intercourse with my husbdand without any clitoral stimulations. I also get a lot wetter, a lot quicker. Even this morning, I woke up following a sexy dream (something I've never experienced much before) and I was literally soaked, it took me about 30 seconds to orgasm. Has anyone else had similar experiences?

Old 07-12-2008, 04:52 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

xinerevelle HB User
Re: Hormones in overdrive

It's pretty common in pregnancy to either be one of two extremes -- always horny or wanting none of it. Count yourself and your DH lucky that you are in the always horny category! AND that he's not weirded about your pregnant body and the baby to do something about it. LOL!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-13-2008, 09:11 AM   #3
(female)

going2thebeach1 HB User

If only you could send some of that my way . . . . .

Enjoy!

Old 07-13-2008, 09:26 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

tami52100 HB User

I'm the same way and it was all fun for DH at first he had his dream world but after months of this it's starting to get old for him. I'm 6 months now. And I know what the previous lady side about your either one way or the other with DS I was the other.
our angel 2/16/05
10/16/08..... AVA GRACE
Maybe TTC #3 if it's ment to be ok if not ok not stressing this time. :-)

Old 07-15-2008, 11:13 PM   #5
(female)

papergoods HB User

Im the same way. All I think about is sex, I exercise I want sex, I drive I want sex.

Last edited by Mod08; 07-16-2008 at 06:01 AM.

Old 07-16-2008, 10:38 AM   #6
(female)

mmmcoffee HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccermom902 View Post
Hi all,
I'm exactly four months pregnant with my third. For the first time, I find this time around since I've been pregnant I am in an almost constant state of arousal.
You have to read the book I found "Girlfriends guide to Pregnancy" It's hysterical. It's an older book, but does mention the arousal part. It says she had one friend that would almost orgasm just from walking alot. She loved going to the mall....hehehe. It says you get very 'puffy' from the blood flowing everywhere and when you get puffy, alot of things can rub together unlike they did before! I also have found myself VERY sensitive...easy to orgasm...and I'm only 6 wks. I can only imagine it will get worse (or better, depends on how you look at it) as I get further along.

Tell your husband to enjoy it. You should too. I'll bet there comes a time when you don't want it. That may be after the baby's born and you're sleep deprived and all, but enjoy it now while you can. :-)

---mmmcoffee

Old 07-18-2008, 07:06 AM   #7
(female)

soccermom902 HB User

I know the feeling. I went for a walk the other day, not a brisk one or anything, but came back and I was panting and had a hard time keeping my hands off of my myself till my husband came home. When he finally did, I orgasmed with him just kissing me and feeling me, and then TWICE more from actual intercourse. And not just mini orgasms, these are huge mind blowing ones. It's something else, but I guess I can't complain.

Closed Thread