It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2008, 08:34 AM   #1
(female)

topdoris HB User
please advise

hi i am getting really nervous now i felt baby kick last night about 9pm and today i am not feeling at all i went to work this morning and put on some bottoms that i took out of washer they were damp but when ironed they felt ok to wear straight away and dried really quick i am scared stiff in case some thing is wrong

i am 28 weeks i am over weight however normally feel baby just today not feeling at all i have had water however nothing

please advise

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-18-2008, 09:33 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

TryN2BMommy HB User
Re: please advise

Hi Hon,

Have you tried eating something sweet? Usually that will bring about some movement from the little one. Try not to get too nervous. Maybe the baby is just napping or feeling lazy today. Just like us, they have their unactive days as well. Yesterday I didn't feel my baby move much at all (I'm 21 weeks along) & today my little guy is moving about a lot, just like normal. I'm sure all is fine.

If you are really stressing out though, you can always call your dr's office & express your concerns. Maybe they can get you in for an u/s just to ease your fears. Worrying is not good for you or the baby.

I hope you feel better soon. Keep us posted.

Holly

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-18-2008, 11:10 AM   #3
(female)

Tiffany13 HB User

This might sound mean but you might try putting a cold soda can on you tummy and see that get your little one going. Also you could drink an ice cold glass of water and lay on your side or as the previous poster suggested eat something sweet. If this doesn't work or you are still concerned definitely don't hesitate to call your doctor.

Old 07-18-2008, 12:45 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Sweetest_Pink00 HB User

TOPDORIS,

I too am overweight and you will be amazed how many times i have felt the baby kick and then go to get an u/s and see the baby moving all around and dont feel anything at all....Sometimes my baby is sooo active for hours at a time and then for what seem like 2 or 3 days he's just as still as can be. STILL i always wonder if something is wrong and it'll be on my mind all day and when i finally feel baby move again im happy. Im 32 weeks now and i will not sit and tell you not to worry because i still do myself. Good luck, Im sure you will feel baby kick again soon.

Old 07-19-2008, 09:48 AM   #5
(female)

topdoris HB User

hi guys thanks so much for you replys in fact i did end up feeling baby in evening we went to see a film and it felt like he was dancing in side belly lol i then felt his this morning so mind at rest now

thanks again for all your advice

linda xxxxx

Last edited by Mod08; 07-19-2008 at 07:25 PM. Reason: Shows are off topic.

Old 07-19-2008, 03:18 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

TryN2BMommy HB User

I'm so glad to hear it!

Old 07-20-2008, 01:17 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

xinerevelle HB User

Eating something is usually enough to kick start those little guys into dancing... every time I had a non-stress test in my last pregnancy I was told to make sure I ate something on the way to the doctor's office. I figured it was just as good an excuse as any to have a candy bar.

Closed Thread