It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-22-2008, 01:35 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

Sweetest_Pink00 HB User
Terrible Gas Pains

Yesterday about 5:15pm i got some stomach pains and i hated it I was rolling all around the bed could get comfortable at all. It lasted for about 35 to 45 min. It was like terrible gas pain to top it off the baby was being his usual self around that time and moving and flipping over here and there i really wanted to cry. I didnt know what to do. I kept taking deep breaths and soon it was getting lighter and lighter pain and i fell asleep. I have experienced the gas pain befor but just not this severe. Now all it well and im at work i've been well since i woke up last night and baby has been moving today normally... Should i be worried about last night????

Old 07-22-2008, 02:00 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

sg1112 HB User
Re: Terrible Gas Pains

i get those sometimes too. i always picture him in there dancin on my intestines when it happens. if its gone now i wouldnt worry about it. it was probably just gas. i dont really know what else it could be cuz contractions definately arent 45 minutes long, that would be horrible if they were! and if it was something going wrong with the baby i would think that you would be bleeding and the pain probably wouldnt have let up. if it happens again try taking a gas-x and see if it makes it go away. if it does then you know that gas is all it is

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-22-2008, 06:24 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Sweetest_Pink00 HB User
Re: Terrible Gas Pains

Thanks alotfor your response today when i got home from work around the same time like 5pm i started having very mild gas pains only lasted a few minutes it seemed like he didnt even want to sleep or even be still today even now he's still active a little.

But its official it was gas today i passed alot of gas....i know tmi but it really was a relief. i cant believe how far we've come.

Closed Thread