It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-22-2008, 11:53 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

Namibia HB User
November Mommies 2008 - Part 7

Our other thread got too long so I started a new one for us.

CW good luck for your appointment tomorrow I am really looking forward to hearing all about it.

crystallball77 - 11/3................
indiana333 - 11/4...................girl
flippertx72 - 11/5....................
papergoods - 11/9...................girl
armychicmkm - 11/10...............
Namibia - 11/11......................Surprise
Istyle - 11/21.........................girl
TryN2BMommy - 11/22.............boy
tandjsmom - 11/24..................
Tiffany13 - 11/25....................girl
cw1984 - 11/26......................boy
savannah89 - 11/26................
Skylar - 11/28........................
Betsy0040 - 11/29..................
sousou - 11/30.......................boy
hope4all - 11/30.....................
Yenki - ???
monkey619 - ???

I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Charlene

Last edited by Namibia; 07-22-2008 at 11:55 PM.

Old 07-23-2008, 09:08 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

TryN2BMommy HB User
Re: November Mommies July-August Thread

Charlene, thanks for starting a new thread for us!

CW, good luck at your appt! I'm sure all will be great! Looking forward to hearing about it as well.

My update is BF finally felt the baby move last night! He loved it!!! Very exciting!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Holly

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-23-2008, 11:46 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Namibia HB User

Holly that is wonderful that BF finally felt the baby it makes them feel like they are also part of the pregnancy.

I am feeling very irritated today and I do not know why. I think it could be the hormones. I am going to get into bed early tonight and sleep off this bad mood of mine. I feel sorry for DH b/c I took it out on him, but luckily he is one that does not get angry or anything.

I hope you all have a wonderful day. I am off to bed.

Old 07-24-2008, 06:34 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

TryN2BMommy HB User

Charlene, I'm sorry to hear you were feeling irritable yesterday. I hope you got a good night's rest & have a fabulous day today.

CW, thinking of you! Can't wait to hear about your appt.

Holly

Old 07-24-2008, 07:44 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Namibia HB User

Thanks Holly I am feeling much better today....I actually treated myself to a facial and Pedicure this afternoon so I feel really good.

Well last night I went to bed early and slept really well till about 12.30 when DH started getting ill he got food poisioning from a burger he ate yesterday afternoon. He was up most of the night. I could not get back to sleep for a few hours after that, so I think I will be going to bed early again tonight.

CW I am really looking forward to hearing all about your appointment today.

I hope everyone has a fab day.

Charlene

Last edited by Namibia; 07-24-2008 at 09:03 AM.

Old 07-24-2008, 09:17 AM   #6
(female)

Tiffany13 HB User

Holly, How exciting bf got to feel the baby move. My dh is always asking if ours is moving and often will just come put his hand on my belly hoping that she will. That is so neat to experience together.

Charlene, I'm sorry you've had a rough couple of days with being irritable and then dh being ill. But the pedicure and facial do sound nice. I've been getting pedicures every 2-3 weeks and now since shaving my legs is getting harder and harder I'm considering waxing them.

CW, Good luck with your appt. I can't wait to hear the update!

Everything here is going great! This little girl has been getting the hiccups a lot lately and my mom actually got to feel her having them last night. I feel bad for her getting them so much but I love feeling her and knowing that she is OK. My mom was thrilled!

Hope all is going great with everyone...keep the posts coming!

Old 07-24-2008, 10:35 AM   #7
Veteran
(female)

CW1984 HB User

Hi ladies! Our baby boy looks great!!

So when I first walked in, I noticed on the U/S screen, my info was pulled up and under Comments, it said "Choroid Plexus Cyst" so I thought oh noooo. I thought maybe something was found at the U/S I had 2 weeks ago but I didn't say anything. So we went on with the scan and he looked great. Towards the end, she switched it to 3D!! I had no idea. I was so excited. Well it just so happens, right when she started the 3D part, he put his hand in front of his face so we couldn't get a good shot! She spent about 10 minutes wiggling my belly and he clearly didn't like that b/c he just kept kicking back when she would do that. Finally, he turned his back to us and that was the end of that. Haha.

I saw my doctor next and she said everything looked great. She didn't mention anything about that cyst that I saw written on the screen so I don't know what that was all about. Surely, she would have told me, right?? She measured my belly, checked my cervix and said everything was great. So I am relieved. When I got back to work, I looked up what that cyst was (mistake) and it says they are on the baby's brain and usually harmless, however, the concern is that it could mean Trisomy 18. So I really hope it was nothing and I know she would have had to tell me. But I can't keep my eyes off the 3D pictures. He's just so cute! haha! I have the GD test at my next appt.

That's all for me. Hope everyone is doing great!

Old 07-24-2008, 11:29 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

Namibia HB User

CW well done on an excellent appointment. I am glad that your baby boy it well. As for not wanting to be seen that s so cute, I see he is going to give his mommy and daddy up hill from the first day.
As for the cyst I would try not too worry if it was something serious the Dr would have told you about it. Maybe it was just a mistake. At my last appointment the screen said 'new merina' which is a type of birth control...well duh I certainly don't have that. Look at all the postives your baby boy is doing well.

Tiff thanks for the kind words I am doing much better. The facial and pedi worked wonders. It is just weird going to my old salon for treatments, every month I go for a facial, massage, pedicure and waxing. As for the waxing thing I have been doing it for the last 4 years or so and I am very glad about that, I would also find it difficult to shave. I had my wax last week

I hope you have a wonderful day
Charlene.

Old 07-24-2008, 11:58 AM   #9
Veteran
(female)

CW1984 HB User

Thanks Char. I also had that screening test done and it was normal so I'm really not all too concerned. I really can't stop looking at these 3D pictures! They are so neat!

Old 07-24-2008, 12:48 PM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

Namibia HB User

CW I know what you mean about keep looking at the 3d pictures. Since we got the DVD of all my scans till now I can watch it over and over again. It is much a precious moment, enjoy it to the fullest....just imagine what we will be like once our little ones are here.

I hope you have a wonderful day. I am off to bed.

Love
Charlene

Old 07-24-2008, 12:49 PM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

TryN2BMommy HB User

Charlene, I'm so glad you're having a better day! I hope your dh is feeling better as well. I need to get in for a pedicure myself - it's been a while! Shaving is getting tough on me too - I keep telling BF he's gonna have to start doing it for me soon!

Tiffany, I'm glad that all is going well w/ you & your little girl! How cute that your mom got to feel the hiccups! Isn't it wonderful when you get to share that experience w/ those close to you?! I am absolutely loving being pregnant!

CW, I'm sure that you have nothing to worry about w/ your little man. Like you said, you had the testing, so I am willing to bet everything is fine. I'm glad your appt went well & how neat that you got the 3D pics!!! I wouldn't be able to stop looking at them either!

Holly

Last edited by TryN2BMommy; 07-24-2008 at 12:49 PM.

Old 07-25-2008, 06:49 PM   #12
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kari15 HB User

Hey Holly! That is so fantastic that BF finally got to feel your little boy move for himself!!! So now, that would have happened at around 20-21 weeks right? I know I'm getting ahead of myself, but I'm just so looking forward to feeling movement, and I know my DH is too... he's already asking about it! Hope you have a great weekend!

Char, glad the mani and pedi took care of your bad mood. A bit of pampering always seems to help mentally and emotionally, doesn't it As for the waxing, I have to confess, I went today for a bikini wax which is my first one since college. I just can't see around my belly and I'm too paranoid to try to move my stomach or push it aside. I was a bit skeptical b/c I didn't want the babies to feel my pain, but my doctor said it's perfectly fine and would not hurt them at all. The good news is there is a pregnancy spa in the same office as my doctor so it's as though there is medical supervision for all the treatments. It really makes me feel better having my doctor next door! Well my friend, I hope you and your DH are having a good night and getting some uninterupted sleep. I was sorry to hear about the food poisoning and I certainly hope it has passed!

CW, the 3D pictures sound awesome!!! Hope you are still enjoying them!

Old 07-27-2008, 06:26 AM   #13
Senior Veteran
(female)

Namibia HB User

Kari a bit of pampering does wonders it is also nice to be on the recieving end and not the giving end for a change. It is also nice that the salon is on my property so it is not far to go. . Bikini waxing is 100% fine and your babies wont even feel a thing. I have luckily being doing it for years. I ust admit that it more painful since I have been pg, due to all the hormones, but it is soooooo worth it. It is great that there is a spa right by your dr. That is such a bonus.

Holly you are brave asking DH to shave your legs I would be too scared giving DH a razor...LOL.

DH is luckily over the food poisioning and is feeling good again. I am in a better mood the last few days, maybe the hormones have settled a bit. The tlier is finally finished so my house is getting some order. Only another week, 2at the most everything will be done. I cannot wait.

I hope you are having a wondeful weekend.

Charlene

Last edited by Namibia; 07-27-2008 at 10:07 AM.

Old 07-28-2008, 12:22 AM   #14
Senior Veteran
(female)

Hazel 74 HB User

Char, Holly hello... dropping by to check on you

Char - glad to know that your DH is better... and you're feeling better too.
Holly - so sweet that BF could also feel movement

You girls are REALLY brave to go for waxing while pg... I would be terrified... but then I am prone to jerky involuntary movements from the pain Right now I don't dare to do anything. I've decided to be hairy until I pass my first trimester... have not even plucked my eye-brow... so scared that anything would have a bad effect... silly me.

Take good care my friends you all are my inspiration and my gurus
Love,
H

Old 07-28-2008, 03:08 AM   #15
Senior Veteran
(female)

Namibia HB User

Hi H, thanks for stopping by.
Waxing or plucking is totally safe during pg but if you rather want to wait then that is also fine. I cannot stand being hairy.
I am feeling much much better after the weekend DH and I did everything together which was so nice. He even came with me to the shops and he hates them with a passion. .
I am going to go over to the arch moms thread and read your updates.

I hope you have a wonderful day.

Love
Char

Closed Thread