It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2008, 04:26 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

Hazel 74 HB User
Time to introduce myself (nervously...)

Hi there,

I never dreamt that I would ever get a chance to post on this board, but here I am. After a two year struggle with IF, DH and I got our very first BFP on our first IVF cycle 2.5 weeks ago. I was waiting to have my first appt and u/s with my RE before introducing myself on here... still very nervous and praying that all goes well

At our u/s yesterday, we saw the heartbeat on the screen and my RE said all looks great for this stage (6w6d yesterday). So my EDD is Mar 12, 2009. (We had put in 3 embies and are very happy that at least one stuck!!! I am praying hard that it continues to grow strong and healthy).

I am so excited and happy to be here and look forward to learning and sharing during this journey with all of you lovely ladies

Also, very cool to be sharing this journey with some good friends from the IF boards who are here - Holly, Charlene in NOV, Kari in DEC, Amy in FEB, Kelley (not sure about your month, sorry Kel)... and soon to be seen Ruby (in March!!) and Eurokelly (??)

I'm off to join the March mommies thread (is that really me!!!)

Take care everyone,
-H

Old 07-24-2008, 04:32 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Namibia HB User
Re: Time to introduce myself (nervously...)

Hazel

WELCOME TO THE PG BOARD!!!!!

I am so excited that you have found the courage to come and post over here it is very nerve wrecking the first time. I am super excited that you are here. I posted for you on the IF board. But welcome again graduate I will follow your progress on the March mom thread.

Lots and lots of love
Char

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-24-2008, 04:45 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Hazel 74 HB User

Thanks so much Char... and for bringing out the GREAT BIG letters too! It really feels surreal to be here (hands were trembling when I was typing that intro note)!!

I am also going to visit all the months from Nov onwards to catch up on all of your progress

Thanks again for the very sweet welcome!!
Love,
H

Old 07-24-2008, 06:41 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

TryN2BMommy HB User

Hi Hazel!!!

I posted to you over on the IF board too, but I wanted to officially welcome you to the pg boards! :bouncin g:

So glad you've made it!!! I will be sure to follow your progress in the March thread & I hope you feel at home here very soon. It's definitely scary at first & hard to believe that we've actually made it, but the ladies over here are great.

Congrats once again, my friend!!!

Holly

Last edited by TryN2BMommy; 07-24-2008 at 06:42 AM.

Old 07-24-2008, 07:31 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kari15 HB User

Hi Hazel!!! We are so excited that you are here... You are probably already experiencing all of the overwhelming emotions that come with getting your miracle BFP. I found it so hard to believe it to be real (and I still sometimes think I'm dreaming!) But whatever you do, know that this is for real and allow yourself to enjoy the happiness knowing a little one is growing inside of you! I can't wait to follow your updates!

Old 07-24-2008, 08:20 AM   #6
Veteran
(female)

teach79 HB User

Hazel-Welcome to the pg. boards!!!!! I also got my BFP following my first IVF cycle. (I am very blessed for that!!!) We implanted 2 embies and both of them stuck!!! So, I am expecting twins in Dec. I am very excited for you and I understand all of your nervousness. I'm sure you will find the support you need in the March mommie thread!! Good luck!!!

Teach

Old 07-24-2008, 08:27 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

Sweetest_Pink00 HB User

HAZEL welcome to the pg bd. I think you would really enjoy it like i have there are many people here who tell your there opinions and insights on things in the most respectable way. I like that no one ever judges you. and the best part about it. We all appreciate each other, and here there are never any dumb questions. All questions and answers and experiences that everyone posts relates to many if not all of us. Its like a huge family of pregnancy...lol.. Glad you're here hope you enjoy it.

-Sweet

Old 07-24-2008, 08:52 AM   #8
(female)

Tiffany13 HB User

Welcome Hazel...the pregnancy board is full of wonderful, helpful women! Best wishes for a happy, healthy 9 months....ENJOY!!!

Old 07-24-2008, 06:12 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

cashahn HB User

Hazel congratulations Im so happy to see you posting over here, (I was going to post on the IF boards but the thread was closed). So glad to see everything is going well for you and your beanie. It must have felt so wonderful to be able to finally make the move over to the preg boards. Wishing you all the best and I will definately pop in here to see how you are doing from time to time.

Cashahn xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Old 07-24-2008, 08:09 PM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

Hazel 74 HB User

Thanks ladies it feels really good to be here!! Thanks again for all your lovely wishes!

Cashahn - thanks for stopping by (I did not have the courage to even peep on here before my BFP) so your posting here really means a lot to me (((HUGS))).

I am sure I will have a lot of dumb questions once this sinks in so l am really glad I have everyone here for guidance!

Have a great day ladies,
Love,
H

Old 07-25-2008, 06:26 AM   #11
(female)

dana78 HB User

Hi Hazel, WELCOME to the pg board. The ladies here are very helpful and wonderful, I am sure they will give you lots support that you need. Hope you have a healthy nice months.

Dana

Last edited by dana78; 07-25-2008 at 06:28 AM. Reason: forgot to bring out the bouncing guy

Old 07-25-2008, 06:58 AM   #12
Senior Veteran
(female)

Eva77 HB User

Hi Hazel so glad you could join us I always love to see a fellow IF sister on the pregnancy boards.So welcome my friend its our pleasure to have you here.I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy.We will all be here for you so you can always call on us.Take care.

Eva

Old 07-28-2008, 12:36 AM   #13
Senior Veteran
(female)

Hazel 74 HB User

Dana - thanks for your lovely welcome and for going back to bring out the bouncy guys

Eva - thanks for your sweet note you IF sisters are always an inspiration to me... will be looking to you all for advice

Have a great day ladies!
Love,
H

Closed Thread