It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2008, 09:22 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

Sweetest_Pink00 HB User
Exclamation New exercise!!

Okay at this point it might just sound like im complaining about every little thing. But i have to get it off my chest. This morning along with every morning for the last month or so. i have trouble putting on my underware and pants. I usually stand up bend down and step into them. Well now i feel i can barely lift my legs up. I mean when i wake up my muscles are all stiff and sore sometimes and by time im dressed im out of breath.....that sounds so fat..lol

To top it off i drive an impala and there is a foot brake that i usually put on when i park and its down on the left side. I can barely lift my leg up to push it in place with my foot because my pelvic muscles are all tensed up.

I will try to practice squatting.....Anyone else having these issues? What should i try to do to take the pressure off?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-24-2008, 10:02 AM   #2
(female)

Tiffany13 HB User
Re: New exercise!!

Putting on my underwear is often an exercise for me too! I have hold on to the top of the dresser or the counter top in the bathroom and bend as much as I can. Then I have to rest before putting on my pants. LOL!

Shaving my legs is getting harder and harder too...I'm considering looking into waxing them!

You're not complaining so don't worry....OH the joys of pregnancy, but how the end result will be so sweet and worth it!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-24-2008, 11:42 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Sweetest_Pink00 HB User

I feel so welcome into the world of pregnancy now. At this point i actually dont remember what it feels like to not be pregnant. I forgot how i used to feel on a day to day basis. However i know i never had a problem with getting up and getting ready for work and i would love to go out and just hang out (well gas prices really have me inside...lol) But i have exactly 28 working days until my maternity leave starts on September 5th I think about August and it seems like a loooonnng month. But then baby is due right in the second week of September. OMG time is going by so fast but it just seems like that last month is going to be HELL!

Old 07-24-2008, 01:04 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

tami52100 HB User

I'm like you I'm finding alot of things tiring. My dh thinks it is all really funny and days my hormones is normal I do to. I didn't notice I did it until dh said something about it the other night when I get out of bed I rock to the right and then back to left and swing my feet out of bed.
Getting out of the bed, showering, getting up after sitting down all seems like work now and I'm not even going to get on putting my shoes on one shoe huff and puff two shoes huff and puff then sit there until I get my breath back I know this sound really lazy but I got my shoes where I don't have to untie them I can just slip them on.
We have a grandam and it sits low to the ground I feel so stupid trying to get out I feel like a really fat women because it's hard my stomach just want bend at the waist anymore.
our angel 2/16/05
10/16/08..... AVA GRACE
Maybe TTC #3 if it's ment to be ok if not ok not stressing this time. :-)

Old 07-24-2008, 01:31 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Sweetest_Pink00 HB User

Tami all i do now is huff and puff. I never felt so out of breath. When im laying down i actually moan from time to time every few minutes i find myself humming sometimes.... Its all new and weird to me, oh yeah and funny sometimes.

I used to live in an apartment and then a month ago we moved into a house, this meant STAIRS! I figured it would be good to get the exercise. boy boy boy....when my bf and i go up for the night i just tell him to go first and then i take my time to wobble up after that it seems my muscles have tighten and then i have to catch my breath before showering which is only gonna make me tired again.

My bf said i snore more than ever now. When im at work its embarrassing because i sit at a desk then when its time to get up for a bathroom break i walk like a old woman because my joint in my legs and pelvis area has stiffed up. (im only 20 and i feel like im 80) To top it off the baby moves a little all day but when im really ready to rest thats when he decides to get really active. I still smile when i feel it but now i find my self asking him to please calm down a little...lol

Closed Thread