It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2008, 12:30 PM   #1
(female)

nevaeh123 HB User
Question 32 weeks

Im 32 weeks pregnant my due date is Sept 22nd. Im getting very excited. Her kicks are stronger and stronger. But for the past 3 days i have been haveing lower pains kinda cramp like in my stomach. Also im having pelvic pain. Usually when i get out of bed my pelvic area is very sore and my muscles in that area feel very tight. Also if i sit for a long period of time or walk for a long period of time i get a similar feeling. Sometimes the pain in my pelvic area makes it difficult to stand straight up or to even walk for a few minutes. Does this sound normal? I got to the doctor wednesday but I just wanted some advice.

Old 07-28-2008, 12:51 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

sg1112 HB User
Re: 32 weeks

hey im also 32 wks due september 22nd! ive been getting those stomach cramps too and more back pain. ive had the pelvic pain for a while now but it definately seems to be getting worse. i feel like i just got off a horse when i get up in the morning. im assuming its all normal cuz i have had it for so long. im also going to the dr on wed and im gonna ask him about the stomach cramps and back pain but im pretty sure its nothing to worry about just another wonderful(not) pregnancy symptom. just think 8 more weeks and our bodies can start going back to normal!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-28-2008, 02:11 PM   #3
(female)

going2thebeach1 HB User

Me three! I'm due Sept 22nd as well. I've been having period-like cramping for a little while now. This is my second pregnancy, but I couldn't tell you what the heck I felt the first time around. It was almost 3 years ago . . . . I'm also pee-ing like CrAzY! Sometimes it feels like I have to go so much, but when I sit down only a little comes out. It's annoying because I can't travel too far from a bathroom (which is sometimes a little difficult at the beach). I also find that she is kicking me in my bladder area which only adds to the discomfort. <<sigh>> Only a few more weeks . . . .

Old 07-29-2008, 04:34 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Delia79 HB User

I am one week behind you ladies at 31 weeks today but am having all of these same issues. I can remember my last pregnancy because I just had my first DD in July 07' but don't remember being this uncomfortable this early on. I am actually looking forward to the pregnancy being over and having the baby here....9 more weeks!!!!

Old 07-29-2008, 05:33 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Mistina HB User

Hi guys...I'm 33 weeks and I do have the period like cramping once in awhile but I don't think I'm having pelvic pain. Sometimes I wish I'd get contractions or my water would break...lol.
But, I guess that might not be the best thing yet!
My biggest problem is my little guy keeps crawling up into my diaphram and I can't breath and the reflux and regurgitation is horrible. That's what driving me nuts!!
But, it'll all be over soon!!!! Can't wait!!!!

Old 07-29-2008, 08:15 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Sweetest_Pink00 HB User

Im due September 13th, and all the things you guys listed, thats me exactly. I feel like an old woman when i get up in the morning and it takes a few extra minutes to get back to normal after sitting for too long.

I found out now that when its time to go to the bathroom oh its time and holding is not an option anymore. It must come out.

I also get the feeling i get shortness or breath sometimes because of the position of the baby.

Not too much longer.

Closed Thread