It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2008, 04:29 PM   #1
(female)

Tiffany8884 HB User
Unhappy I think something is wrong

ok so for a while i was ttc again after miscarriages and failed attempts finally a big fat positive well for the past month i was feeling all pregnancy symptoms urination being sick sleepy all the time intense hunger cravings for italian food headaches dizziness and mild cramps as well as some spotting for about 3 days well I really dont have breast tenderness but my nipples seem to have gotten darker well now nothing no symptoms at all except for some cramping and im kind of scared that something may be wrong has this happened to anyone else and everything was fine

Last edited by Tiffany8884; 07-28-2008 at 04:31 PM.

Old 07-28-2008, 04:37 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

sg1112 HB User
Re: I think something is wrong

it does happen that your symptoms can dissappear im 32 wks now but even in the beginning i never really had any symptoms to begin with but ive heard that if this does happen its a good idea to call the dr and get checked out just in case. im sure everything is probably fine but it will make you feel better to hear it from a dr. i would call tonight so you dont have to worry about it all night. there is a dr on call that can talk to you. they will probably either tell you your ok or have you go to L&D to be checked. either way it will make you feel better to get some reassurance.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-29-2008, 12:55 PM   #3
(female)

skitz600 HB User

I am pregnant again after a mc and I feel every little pain in my lower stomach. I really don't feel pregnant except my bbs are a little sore. I would tell your doctor that you have been spotting. Maybe they could put you on progesterone or find out why your spotting. This time around I only bleed a tiny bit here and there for a day, and that was after intercourse. You should be okay unless the bleeding gets heavier. Good Luck!

Old 07-30-2008, 04:48 AM   #4
(female)

Tiffany8884 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by skitz600 View Post
I am pregnant again after a mc and I feel every little pain in my lower stomach. I really don't feel pregnant except my bbs are a little sore. I would tell your doctor that you have been spotting. Maybe they could put you on progesterone or find out why your spotting. This time around I only bleed a tiny bit here and there for a day, and that was after intercourse. You should be okay unless the bleeding gets heavier. Good Luck!
yeah that was the only time i bled also it wasnt heavy spotting only when I wiped and then I had implantation bleeding thats the only time but I think I'm fine they nite I posted this my symptoms hit me in full force I was sick all nite and I've been urinating about every 45 minutes to an 1hr 1/2 my boobs still dont hurt I just get little twinges every now and then but for the most part I feel good thanx for ur reply

Closed Thread