It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2008, 07:59 PM   #1
(female)

Ccarrie76 HB User
Wow Can someone please help me..asap

Here is my story...

My last period was around the 20th of June, Im unsure of the EXACT day. I just found out Im pregnant..I had a sonogram and according to the sonogram Im 6 weeks & 1 Day pregnant. Here is The big question..When did I actually Get pregnant..?? I had sex with a guy on June 28th & then With my Boyfriend on June 29th. [I] know sounds horrible but I did it and now im trying to determine who the dad is ASAP..I know there is no way to be 100% sure but was hoping i could get some opinions.. The guy that was on the 28th pulled out and didnt finish inside me. My boyfriend DID Finish inside me but he was the day after. I also had sex with my boyfriend on July 6th...What are the chances it's the guy's that pulled out versus my boyfriend who came inside me..?? Im pretty sure i got pregnant that weekend...Im a wreck...Please any opinions would be great..

Old 07-28-2008, 10:31 PM   #2
(female)

Tiffany13 HB User
Re: Wow Can someone please help me..asap

If you have a regular cycle you usually ovulate 2 weeks after the first day of your period so for example if you started your period on June 20th you most likely ovulated 14 days later so about July 4th, which is probably when you got pregnant. Hope that helps! Good Luck with your situation and Congrats on the baby!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-29-2008, 06:17 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

blue_eyed_girl HB User

Your leteal phase is 12-16 days from the day you ovulated to the first day of your period. You can get pregnant 3 days before and up to 2 days after you ovulate. Unless you have a short cycle, you probably didn' ovulate 8-9 days after your period. Getting pregnant around July 6 sounds more practical as that would have been around 16 days after your period.

Good luck.

Old 07-29-2008, 12:50 PM   #4
(female)

skitz600 HB User

My last period started 20 June and I was checking my temperatures. I am almost 100% positive that I ovulated July 8, 9, or 10. I think I conceived on the 10th. My cycles are usually 30 days long. I wish you luck! You should be honest with one of the boys, so they will take a test to see if he is the dad. Don't stress! At least it is only 2 guys to choose from!

Old 07-29-2008, 06:33 PM   #5
Inactive
(female)

Viktorria HB User

If you are 6 weeks 1 day preggo, that actually means that conception occurred around 4 weeks 1 day ago, which would put you at about June 30th conception date. However, sperm can survive for about several days, so it really could be either guy.

Early ultra sound photos are really accurate at this early stage, so its probably pretty accurate.

Congrats on the baby and good luck!

Old 08-01-2008, 04:45 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

xinerevelle HB User

Given that you had intercourse with both guys so close together, there really isn't any way to know until after the baby is born and you get the baby tested. I would be very upfront about this with both guys and with your doctor so that the appropriate medical histories can be reviewed on both guys.

Best wishes for a healthy pregnancy!

Closed Thread