It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2008, 08:03 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

fruitloop1024 HB User
No motivation

I have no motivation to do anything. DH is starting to get really annoyed by the lack of cleaning. He works all the time, and I will be off work until the 12th. I know there is a lot to be done. We are going to paint the nursery next weekend, and the room is currently a dumping ground for clothes and what nots. Everything else is a mess too. I just cant seem to get up from the couch and get stuff done. I have no real energy. I have an appointment for my endo next week, so he will let me know if its my thyroid. But I don't think that it is. I'm 22 wks, and I thought I would be a little more energetic at this time. I dont even really want to go out to shop. Anyone else going through this? Any advice on how I can motivate myself?

Old 07-31-2008, 11:13 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Sweetest_Pink00 HB User
Re: No motivation

Fruit unfortunately being pregnant is going to make some of us less energized and we just have to deal with it. I can think of lots of things at this time that needs to be done but i keep putting them off. im 34 weeks and im just about to work on the baby room this weekend. its filled with clothes and boxes that must be moved before we can get started. Im having some friends come over to help. I feel like a couch potato as soon as im home from work i kick off my shoes get a cup of ice and lay down. Im so lazy i dont fill the ice tray again and this makes my bf upset.

All i can say is accept all the help you can if your mother or friends offer to come over and help clean dont be too proud to say yes. I dont know if you read but we need to save all our energy for when the baby comes. It will help if you have a specific day to do certain chores around the house or to go shopping. It seems like all i want to do these days is sit and order everything online and wait on the couch for the delivery guys. I still have to work up until September 5th so i force my self to report to work everyday.

Good luck and remember we will be back to normal soon. How is the pregnancy coming along?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread