It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2008, 10:25 AM   #1
(female)

slobberjo HB User
worried out of my mind!!

THis is my 4th pregnancy with the last being 6 years ago the other 3 turned out just fine but with this one I have done nothing but worry and I have no idea why. I am 7 wks along and every little thing sends me into a panic thinking Im going ot have a miscarriage. The other 3 pregnancies I was so sick with nausea and panic attacks but this time around I feel almost wonderful except for the constant worry. I dont go to my first prenatal visit until the 6th of august so I have no idea what is going on yet. I had sex with my husband last night for the first time in over 3 weeks afterward I went to the bathroom to pee and there was a very tiny amount of blood on the toliet paper it was so small you would have to really be looking for it to see it. After that I havent seen anymore and I havent at all had any cramping. Today I went to the bathroom and strained a bit to hurry up and get it all the pee out lol yes I know that sounds strange but I had 2 kids fighting so I was trying to hurry, but when I wiped that time stringy mucous jelly like stuff was on the toliet paper no blood at all just the mucus that looked kinda what it looks like when Im ovulating. I have called my drs office but have yet to get a return phone call. I am worrying myself to death and wish someone could tell me if this is normal or not. Thanks Bex

Old 07-31-2008, 11:28 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Namibia HB User
Re: worried out of my mind!!

Hi Bex and congrats on your pregnancy. As for the blood on the tp what i have heard is that is happens sometimes after sex that there is a bit of blood and as long as it does not continue then everyhting should be fine. As for the mucus it could be DH's semen coming out. I would not worry too much about it I am sure your baby is doing fine. I hope this helps a bit.

Take care
Charlene

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-01-2008, 03:52 AM   #3
(female)

slobberjo HB User
Re: worried out of my mind!!

Thanks for the information I feel a little better about it now. My drs office never did call me back so now Im thinking of changing drs since they cant call me when I tell the receptionist that I was freaking out and needed someone to call me back as soon as possible. What a way to say "I care for my patients". anyway thanks again!

Closed Thread