It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2008, 07:43 AM   #1
(female)

dolphin27 HB User
Is this really just Morning Sickness?

This is my first pregnancy and I have nothing to compare it to so I could really use some advice. I am 16.5 weeks. About a week ago I started in with what I thought was just morning sickness. Up until that point I might of had a little nausea when I smelled something but nothing to this degree. Every morning I wake up I feel ok. Then after a couple hours of being up it hits. I've been throwing up, my muscles all over ache, I have congested sinuses, and it takes everything I have to move. Everyone I've talked to about morning sickness has always said you just throw up then you feel better which hasn't worked in my case. Does it sound like this could be just morning sickness? Should I talk to the doctor about it and see what he can do?

Old 08-05-2008, 07:28 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Sweetest_Pink00 HB User
Re: Is this really just Morning Sickness?

I dont know about the throwing up feel better saying but i do remember i used to be fine and then everyday around the same time i used to feel like i had to vomit and yea once i did my stomach felt a little better....for a few minutes and then i was right back at it this lasted for only two weeks though....I never called a dr..(probably should have) But friends told me i could have just had a virus since my immune system was a little week.

I would say its morning sickness for you but to be sure call your dr. Its better to call and hear that everything is fine then to put it off and have your dr calling you with some news you dont want to hear.

Good luck and congrats to you!!!!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread