It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2008, 11:57 AM   #1
(female)

aprildancer81 HB User
Any one having second baby and lower part of bump is............

flabby lol
will it harden?im so excited but so scared of my stomach ending up hanging to my knees,its like loose apron hang now,lol
x

Old 08-08-2008, 01:17 PM   #2
(female)

Tiffany13 HB User
Re: Any one having second baby and lower part of bump is............

The second time around I found that my body kind of already knew what to do so it began to stretch sooner. Until your uterus is big enough and hard enough to take over the extra room you might feel like your bump is soft and mushy. It was hard not to feel like I was just gaining weight because I would get rolls instead of the bump staying round when I sat down or put on certain clothes. Once my uterus grew my bump was just as hard and round as it was the first time. It didn't take too long after I started showing for that to happen, which by the way I did start showing sooner too. Best wishes with #2!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-25-2008, 11:21 AM   #3
(female)

lamby248 HB User

With my second baby, I could really see and feel the loose extra skin on the bottom of my stomach, lower part. Once I was at my biggest, I couldn't tell any loose skin. I wasn't working out everyday back then.

Normally, before pregnancy, I work out everyday and am an avid runner, so even though I had a little pouch I have still been doing some ab exercises (not on my back) and I can notice a big difference in the extra loose skin. It isn't as bad this time.

Old 08-27-2008, 11:44 AM   #4
(female)

LisaW88 HB User

I am on my second pregnancy with twins. I also have the flabby lower tummy that just hangs. My doctor said that its swelling of the stomach. I am 32 weeks pregnant measuring 43 weeks pregnant...so its not that your stomach will eventually get hard and round.,..it might be that you just have a lot of swelling which is normal. At least thats what my doctor and perintologist said.

Closed Thread