It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2008, 12:39 PM   #1
(female)

Istyle HB User
Question Bad Pressure

I am having really bad pressure with my BH contractions!! It is so bad that sometimes I think I may pee on myself. I have to go running to the bathroom! Has anyone else ever had this happen?

Old 08-10-2008, 03:59 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

Viktorria HB User
Re: Bad Pressure

How far along are you? I always had lots of BH too, but it felt more like my stomache would get tight and then the baby would start kicking like crazy. I didn't experience any pressure with them.

Are you positive its BH and not real contractions?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-11-2008, 05:48 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Mistina HB User

I'm gettting a lot of BH contractions too. Yesterday they were going all day until I finally called the doctor cause I didn't know the difference between those and real labor. I have cramping with them too so I was nervous. I don't have pressure just cramping. My uterus us tightening up every 10 minutes or so and it's really crazy. I just wonder how long this could go on before the real thing!

Old 08-11-2008, 11:42 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

sg1112 HB User

everything i read says bh contractions dont hurt but thats a bunch of crap because some of them DO hurt! i get pressure and back pain and cramps with them and im sure compared to the real thing its not that bad but its still definately gets your attention. it makes me feel like i have to go to the bathroom NOW but then i try to go and i dont have to and it just eventually passes. when i first started getting them at 20 something weeks it just felt like tightening but now at 34 wks they are a lot stronger and painful. its just another joy of pregnancy!

Old 08-11-2008, 12:50 PM   #5
(female)

Istyle HB User

I am 25 weeks and when it happens I do have to go! I have peed twice in one sitting! It is driving me crazy! It happens more when I am busy! Today I have tried not to pick my 14 month old up as much but I do hair so it is not that easy to take it easy! I am pretty sure it is not the real thing! Yea, the who thing of they don't hurt is crap! They catch your attention! I go back to the doctor in two weeks. I am going to watch this closely and tell her about it then.

Closed Thread