It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2008, 05:09 PM   #1
(female)

going2thebeach1 HB User
So uncomfortable . . . need to vent!

So ever since around 5 months the area around my ribs has been sore. Well, obviously, the more I grew the more I felt it. Now, at 34 weeks its constantly bothering me. I rub it, but that just seems to be a quick fix. The muscles in that whole area feel like they are getting a constant workout (which I suppose, in a way, they are). Also, I have a pain in almost the same area in my back. It's like there's something sharp going into my ribs right through to my back. OW! Of course, this is making for some really restless nights. I've haven't had a good night sleep in a while . . . . . . I can't wait until I have my body back!! Anyone else want to complain?

Old 08-10-2008, 05:34 PM   #2
(female)

crossingXline HB User
Re: So uncomfortable . . . need to vent!

heh! Sometimes it just feels better to get it all out and let everyone else know the little pains and discomforts pregnant women go through every day. Mostly because the "little common pains" aren't always little. Anyways, I have the same pain in the ribs and on the back that you're talking about and wow does it hurt. I've only had it for a couple weeks but im only 23wks along. So of course I'm so sorry for you =( My biggest is the sciatic nerve pain. I've had lots of sleepless night because of that. Maybe have someone just rub and massage those tender sore muscles. lol but I do know sometimes thats easier said than done. My dh likes to think he's constantly "there for me" but sometimes doesn't always work out.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-10-2008, 07:49 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

fruitloop1024 HB User

Yeah, my complaints arent physical, but I am so upset with DH right now. 2 weeks ago, we were on a little vacay, and he mentioned something about how after Liam is born, the personal training sessions will help me because I just need to lose weight so my joints would stop hurting. I just gave him this look, like, "Are you freakin serious? Are you really talking to be about my weight right now?" I did not say it, I just got so mad, that I couldnt say anything. He wants me to go see a personal trainer, which I am happy to do because I think it will help, but he keeps talking about how I will be able to do more things, and wear more, once I lose weight. Then tonight, we were doing laundry, and he took a pair of my maternity pants, and put them against his waist, and said, "Jeez!" Like, jeez, these are so huge. I have been feeling even worse about how huge I am. I know I am supposed to get big, but every time I go out, I feel like people are trying to decide if I'm prg or just really fat. I guess I'm just more insecure since I started out overweight. Tomorrow is our first wedding anny, and I just dont even feel like being around him. He doesnt even realize that when he says stuff like that it hurts, even though he knows how insecure I am about my weight. I just dont even know what to do

Old 08-10-2008, 08:31 PM   #4
(female)

expectant HB User

hey there i will vent too as i feel like cr%^&%p!!! baby sitting on my nerve so constantly have sharp pain down my leg, getting pre labour contractions and bleeding, spending at least one night a week in hospital, have bruising down my sides from baby kicking me on the inside so hard feel totally over it and tired, have no patience for my little 2 yr old (well really its cause i am too tired ot be able to take him to the park and i cant sit on floor at the moment to play with his cars so hence he is getting bored and naughtly and i am frustrated at myself!!), working full time still and totally stressed out and over it, stressing over money when i stop working, feel insecure as i feel so frumpy and gross and keep thinking my hubby is going to cheat on me for no reason what so ever!!! crying at everything!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhh

32 weeks preggers btw

anyhoo i love the outcome of pregnancy but i dont enjoy the pregnancy bit at all and i too am hanging out for my own body back -

fruit looop i would be angry at my hubby too if he dared mentioned weight loss especially when your body needs to put fat on when you are preggers and your confidence isnt great anyway so the last thing you need is your hubby making you feel worse. i think sometimes guys really dont think before they say stuff.

Closed Thread