It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2008, 08:37 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

Sweetest_Pink00 HB User
will my nipples ever be the same???

last year in april i was pregnant and i had nipple soreness and then it went away after i had a miscarraige two days after finding out i was pregnant. Since then my nipples have been slightly sensative and now since im pregnant again it gets so aggitating how sensative they are in the beginning of this pregnancy they were very sore and now i hate for my bf to touch them some times the when i let the shower water run on me some times i just get so mad that it irritates me when i get out i have an attitude. Now its still the same and the seat belt in my car irritates me and sometimes i just hate touching them but i leak out milk sometimes and it dries up so i have to wipe with a paper towel every once in a while.

My questions is will they ever go back to normal? I wanted to try breast feeding and pumping milk for baby but at this point i honestly dont think its going to work out. i dont think i can take baby latching on to me and i dont think i can take the feeling of the pumping. Any one else feel this way?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-13-2008, 06:44 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

xinerevelle HB User
Re: will my nipples ever be the same???

Don't discount breastfeeding just yet. Your body will adapt as the baby is born and your milk comes in. Yes, there will be times when it hurts, as your nipples "toughen up" but it's temporary.

Hang in there!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-13-2008, 07:26 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

skyy11 HB User

You owe it to yourself and the baby to at least try breastfeeding. Yes, your nipples will be tender and a bit sore for a few days at first, but it is not that bad. You can get some lanolin cream to help. It does get easier.

The feeling you get when preg. goes away after you give birth. Your breasts/nipples feel better, not as sore like when you first feel in the beginning of your preg.

Old 08-13-2008, 07:50 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Sweetest_Pink00 HB User

Because i know breastfeeding is best i guess i will have to try....I hope they go back to normal i think that will be a big problem if they dont. Its amazing how a flaw of your body can control your emotions. Its like now when im uncomfortable i get so frustrated. Thanks Alot!

Closed Thread