It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2008, 06:49 AM   #1
(female)

Deb1234 HB User
pee pee pee all night long

Is anyone else up half the night peeing? no wonder I am so tired all the time. I went to bed at 9:30, up at 11 again at 1:30 then the doosy I was up at 3 and could not fall back to sleep till around 6. then of couse my daughter comes in about 20 min after I fall asleep...

this seems to happen every night and I am only 7wks...

Deb

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-12-2008, 09:01 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

TryN2BMommy HB User
Re: pee pee pee all night long

LOL - I feel your pain! I have always had to use the bathroom at least once a night, even before becoming pregnant. Now that I'm preggo (25 weeks along), I'm up several times a night. Last night I only had to get up twice & considered myself lucky. Have you tried limiting your fluids before bedtime? I tried, but I'm always thirsty, so it hasn't worked for me. Thought I would mention it anyway though. I hope you get some rest soon!

Holly

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-12-2008, 09:39 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

sg1112 HB User

if you think its bad now wait til the baby is big enough to start kicking your bladder. he will kick mine real hard and i have to run to the bathroom. he does it all night long

Old 08-12-2008, 11:24 AM   #4
(female)

crossingXline HB User

It seems like I had to pee the most my first trimester which made no sense to me but that's just how it goes =)
Now I'm 24 weeks pregnant I and pee right before I fall asleep anywhere between 11-1 and then I'm back up with Dh for work around 5-30 and have to pee again. I don't wake up before then but by the time I'm awake it almost hurts to walk to the bathroom because my bladders so full! The first trimester was my big one for waking up in the middle of the night. But now that I'm getting bigger its starting to come back. And that a lot of the reason us prego ladies are so tired. Our sleep is interrupted all night long!

Old 08-12-2008, 11:58 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

blue_eyed_girl HB User

I pee about every two hours during the night. I am 10 1/2 weeks now and it started about 4-5 weeks. I also did it with my son.

The other posters are right. It is a blessing now. Just wait until you have to pee and are uncomfortable because of your big belly.

Old 08-12-2008, 11:58 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

tami52100 HB User

I am just a few days shy of the 30 week mark and I wake up every 45 mins to an hour all night long and my bladder is so full it feels like I am going to wet myself trying to get out of the bed. I can't bend and it hurts to walk. I've tried to limit how much I drink in the evenings but it don't work I am so thristy I have to have something to drink. The really bad part is when I do get up and not leak from the struggle of getting out of the bed I get almost to the bathroom and she pushes on my bladder and I end up leaking anyway and it hurts when she does it. I thought it would be better since she is head down now but it's not.
our angel 2/16/05
10/16/08..... AVA GRACE
Maybe TTC #3 if it's ment to be ok if not ok not stressing this time. :-)

Old 08-12-2008, 11:13 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

Sweetest_Pink00 HB User

I get up twice between the hours of 4 and 6:30 i hate these times because before i know it its 7:30 and i have to get up toget ready for work. To top it off when i do have to get up it hurts so bad because the baby literally likes to move down and sit on my bladder i think he likes to bounce on it or something....lol But it takes some extra time to get out of bed.

The worse part about being 35 weeks is that sometimes the baby just rests on my bladder and in the middle of the night when i THINK i have to pee i just wind up sitting there looking silly. I have to sit on the edge of the bed and rock from side to side sometimes to ease the pain. My bones still get stiff from laying of sitting too long but i think my body has gotten used to it. I remember i could just hope up and go now i just feel so sluggish.

And oh yeah its no holding it when you gotta go you gotta go and if you do hold it it hurts even more.

Old 08-13-2008, 07:04 AM   #8
Veteran
(female)

skyy11 HB User

Wow, that seems a little early to feel so much pressure to go pee.. But I can totally relate because the further along I got, the worst it got! By the 6th month, I was up every 1-2 hours from there on in until I gave birth. And do you notice it even feels weird when you go, like you can not really feel much because of all the pressure frm the weight of the baby?

Old 08-13-2008, 08:16 AM   #9
(female)

Deb1234 HB User

Well it sounds like I have a lot to look forward to LOL. It's not so bad when you can fall right back to sleep, but when that brain starts thinking it's hard to shut it off... I had a good night last night, because I fell right back to sleep.I was doing some reading and the article said that because your blood volume has increased and your body (and kidneys) have to process everything, so you tend to pee more. the positive side is it said once the placenta is established that takes over and eases the extra load on your system

It is funny I know I went through this all before, but somehow I forgot it all until boom all of a sudden I now remember. So Iwill be happy for now, and prepare for the future.

One of the things that made me suspect that I was pg was because I woke up in the middle of the night having to go, something that hadn't happened in over a year...

Deb

Closed Thread