It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2008, 01:42 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

sg1112 HB User
40 wks is toooo long

is it normal towards the end of pregnancy to just be so unbelieveably sick of being pregnant? i would give anything to be able to speed up time and get to my induction date. i am so stressed out and uncomfortable, my gd wont go right no matter what i do and i feel guilty that im hurting my baby cuz im doing everything possible not to. i just cant wait til i get to see him and hold him and i know hes ok but it seems like it is still soooo far away. everytime i get a little cramp i get hopeful that maybe contractions are starting but nope its just a cramp. i thought i would be really scared about labor but im not at all i just want it to happen!

Last edited by sg1112; 08-12-2008 at 01:42 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-12-2008, 01:55 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Mistina HB User
Re: 40 wks is toooo long

I hear ya....I'm totally sick of being pregant! Worse part is, I think I've been sick of it since week 6!
I just want to know that my little one is perfect and okay as well!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-12-2008, 01:56 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

niknak77 HB User

yep, totally normal. Myself and every other woman I have ever know was absolutely sick of being pregnant by the end, no matter how much they loved it to start with or how much they wanted the baby, everyone was ready to be done at the end. The craziest part is that after you have the baby, a part of you misses being pregnant-just not the discomfort.

Hope labor starts soon for you. Congratulations and good luck.

Old 08-12-2008, 02:35 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Sweetest_Pink00 HB User
Arrow Re: 40 wks is toooo long

SG you are the lucky one as soon as you hit 36 weeks you are able to have your baby and thats great for you.

However me i want to get this kid out but i dont start my maternity leave until September 5th thats my last day at work so i really want him to come out but i dont want it to interfere with work too much because then that would change how i will get paid in September i want to work until the 5th so that when my earned time kicks in i will get a whole check for the month of September Hope this makes sense..lol

But to make a long story short i would love to have my baby on September 5th i get off half a day so if i can go in labor that night i would love it. Good luck to you and i really hope things go our way.

And yeah i am sick of being pregnant much more since time hasn't been on my side my days at work go fast, my nights of sleep and getting up to go to the bathroom go fast but im still only 35 weeks and this is not fair. But i always things can be alot worse.

One last thing good luck to all the new preggo's that are posting Feb, Mar, and April of 2009 due dates. They have a while to go.

Old 08-13-2008, 05:29 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Delia79 HB User

I agree with the above poster about missing being pregnant after it's over. I know I did sooooo much. Not that I wasn't happy to have my little girl with me but I missed her being in my belly too. Maybe that is why I ended up pregnant when my daughter was only six months???? Anyway, this time around, I am ready to have the baby and not be pregnant anymore. I feel like I've been pregnant forever, even though this pregnancy has seemed to go so much faster than the first one. I don't think I will end up missing it so much after this delivery. I just try to think about how it is best for the baby to stay as long as she needs to. That's about that only thing that gets me through. And don't feel bad, I just hit 33 weeks yesterday, so lucky for you, you are ahead of me!

Old 08-13-2008, 06:56 AM   #6
Veteran
(female)

skyy11 HB User

The last month goes by soo slow. My DS is now 5 weeks, and I am so glad he is here! I really do not like being preg. I just have so many issues w/ being uncomfortable. I would not want to go back- I am so happy my baby is out to hold and love.

Old 08-13-2008, 07:37 AM   #7
Veteran
(female)

JustDance HB User

I just turned 32 wks, and I'm starting to get anxious for my ds to arrive. Up until now I have been really focused on work & school and the time has flown by. But my boss is really pushing me to complete my maternity leave plan (even though I still have 2 months), and my semester just ended, and I just had my baby shower last night, so all of these things combined really make me feel ready for the arrival.

Good luck to all of you who are ahead of me - I will get there soon enough.

Old 08-13-2008, 11:10 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

sg1112 HB User

i do think i will miss feeling him kick inside me but other then that i wont miss anything about being pregnant. ive had a tough pregnancy with having mono for the first 2-3 months, being taken off my anxiety medicine, and now i have gd too. its just been really hard and i cant wait til its all over. my bf was talking last night about how he already wants another one shortly after my ds is born but thats not gonna be happening unless he plans on having it! i do want more but i dont even want to start thinking about trying again til ds is about 2-3 yrs old

Closed Thread