It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2008, 10:18 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

Sweetest_Pink00 HB User
pillows...my best friends!!!

Besides rolling over tolay on my bf in the night i also sleep with about 4 pillows. Usually one behind my back, under my head, between my legs and the last one in front of me to hold onto.

If i dont have my pillows i wont get a good night sleep.....any one else need pillows to sleep well?

Old 08-13-2008, 04:38 AM   #2
(female)

dolphin27 HB User
Re: pillows...my best friends!!!

Oh girl I know what you mean. I don't have 4 pillows but the equivalent. I'm not far enough along to need the one by my back yet but I'm sure that day is coming. I have 2 under my head to keep it propped enough, and use a body pillow to stretch between my legs, lift my belly, put between the chest, and then hang on for dear life cause where ever I roll to in bed that pillow is coming with me. Whoever invented the body pillow was a god send and must have had a lot of experience with pregnant women.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-13-2008, 05:53 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

skyy11 HB User
Re: pillows...my best friends!!!

I used just one under my leg/ thigh because I like to sleep w/ one leg up to my tummy- which is not very easy when you are preg!! It got much worse the bigger I got. And naps really helped me, since I did not get a good night sleep many nights. Pillows are very helpful!

Closed Thread