It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2008, 06:23 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

Sweetest_Pink00 HB User
New exercise!!

This week's new exercise is:

"Getting up in the morning half sleep, and walking as fast as you can to the bathroom with a baby sitting on your bladder between the ages of 32-40 weeks"

This is what i have been dealing with all this month. The longer i go during the night without going to the bathroom the more it hurts and i am almost crawling to the bathroom in the morning.

I find my self urinating with my eyes closed and a big smile of relief on my face while saying to the little one inside me - I made it. I say this because this morning i had to stop in my tracks for a minute i really thought i was about to go on myself before i reached the bathroom.

How does everyone else handle this?

Old 08-14-2008, 10:08 AM   #2
(female)

crossingXline HB User
Re: New exercise!!

Goodness! I'm only 24wks and I have moments like this all the time in the middle of the day. It seems like I'm doing a fast horse gallop with my legs pinched together. I'm not to the smiling relief yet it's more like a confused look/feeling and cringing "please let me get my pants down in time". Hah I've already had several small accidents. At first I hated it and was uncomfortable and embarrassed but now I just find it hilarious! Hang in there

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-14-2008, 10:26 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

tami52100 HB User

Your not the only one dealing with this. It is hard enough to get out of the bed witht this belly but the urge to pee makes it that much harder. BUT.... I had a new one today and I did leak alittle I woke up and had to go but before I could get up I had a BH contraction( I seem to be getting several of these) MY stomach got so tight and my bladder was full so there was nothing I could do about it, it just pushed right on out DH has made fun of me told me on his way home from work he would pick me up some diapers....HAHA
our angel 2/16/05
10/16/08..... AVA GRACE
Maybe TTC #3 if it's ment to be ok if not ok not stressing this time. :-)

Old 08-14-2008, 10:42 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Sweetest_Pink00 HB User

Tami i told my bf that i almost had an accident and later that day we were talking and i was telling him the amount of diapers a newborn can go through in a day and he told me that since time was getting near that he would pick some up. He came home with 4 boxes of newborns and a small pack of size 4 so i asked why he got those. he explained that soon i would need some too...how cute and not funny hunh?

Well i got him back for that, he had been sick lately throwing up in the morning he went to a doctor and they said nothing was wrong he was probably just nervous as the time gets closer to have the baby. So yesterday i bought him a pack of burp cloths and told him they would come in handy because i dont think the baby would allow him to share.

Closed Thread