It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-15-2008, 11:52 AM   #1
(female)

Ccarrie76 HB User
A few questions..If someone can Help ..that would be great..

Im 8 1/2 weeks pregnant with my 3rd baby..I also have a daughter who is 14& my Son is almost 10...Boy did I space them out..lol
I have been on the pill faithfully for almost 10 years and was never planning on having anymore babies..I have never been married..But anyway..I believe everything happens for a reason...So Im dealing with What God has Planned foe me....
My questions are....I have been so tired , Emotional and sick to my stomach...I know I've been pregnant before but it's been so long I dont remember much...When will I start to feel better...???? I havent threw up at all but Feel like i need to almost everyday...Also I have been getting lots of sleep but never feel rested...Will I feel like this my whole pregnancy??...Im almost 32, & was a very young mom before So im wondering if maybe this pregnancy will be a lot harder on my body sense Im older...??
Also I have heard Labor is a lot easier after each baby..Is this true..?? I was in labor with my 1st for 6 hours and my 2nd only 40 mins...Does it matter though that it's been so many years..?? Sorry about the long post..Im trying to adjust to all of this..Thanks

Old 08-15-2008, 12:30 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

tami52100 HB User
Re: A few questions..If someone can Help ..that would be great..

HI welcome to the boards and Congratulations on the new baby. I understand about not remembering what happened with the first one because I am like you I spaced mine out too. Ds will be 8 1/2 by the time DD is due but it wasn't by choice infertility played a big role with us.
I has sick the first trimester too and it usually gets better between weeks 12-14 the second trimester is better for some and for the unlucky few like me you stay sick the whole pregnacy. Crackers or something with ginger (gingersnaps) helped me with mine but I learned an important lesson this time water is good but not when you are already sick or nauseated it just makes it worse, I learned this when I spent a week in the hospital from dehydration.
On the labor according to my mom ( with 4 kids) and other women that has had several kids the labor does gets shorter but me personally I don't know I was induced with my first and will be having a c-section with this one as well.

Good Luck this board is wonderfull the ladies on here are really helpfull!!
our angel 2/16/05
10/16/08..... AVA GRACE
Maybe TTC #3 if it's ment to be ok if not ok not stressing this time. :-)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-15-2008, 05:21 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

bunny9987 HB User

hi and welcome!
i am 9 weeks preg. tomorrow, i feel awful, i am very nausous, and everyday it seem to be getting worse. This is my 1st so i can't compare. come over to the march moms thread!!

mel

Old 08-16-2008, 06:56 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

xinerevelle HB User

Don't worry -- it DOES get better -- LOL! With every pregnancy it's different, but for me, my first I was sick and fatigued until 20 weeks. The second (miscarried at 9 weeks) I was mildly sick until then... This is the third pregnancy for me and I'm at 12 weeks and have only been sick for about 30 minutes each day for the past two weeks (as opposed to several hours each day before that). So, for me it's getting better. And it will for you, too.

For my sister (who has 5 kids - 22, 21, 16, 15, and 7) the pregnancies and births DID get easier.

Good luck to you!

Old 08-17-2008, 09:43 AM   #5
(female)

Ccarrie76 HB User

Hey Everyone, Just want to say Thank you to everyone who replyed. Im actually 9 weeks today & am Starting to Finally feel a little better. Im starting to actually wanting to eat...LOL I go to my first Doctor's Appt on Wednesday...Im hoping they will be able to hear the heartbeat..

Old 08-18-2008, 06:32 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

xinerevelle HB User

You probably won't be able to hear the HB at 9 weeks with a doppler, so they'll do an ultrasound for dating and viability. Best of luck to you!

Closed Thread