It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2008, 07:05 PM   #1
(female)

dolphin27 HB User
What is up with my mood?

What is so hard for people to respect the pregnant woman in the room? I don't want sympathy, I don't want people to do my beck and call, if anything just leave me alone. It seems like no matter what I do or say, someone is jumping down my throat, making fun of me, or talking behind my back. It seems like I can do nothing right in everyone's eyes, coworkers, siblings, parents, even DH. What did I do that everyone seems to turn on me? Is this all hormone related? Do I still suffer from PMS even though I'm pregnant? Does it sound like a bigger issue to get checked out?

Please help me, that is if I didn't offend someone here by what I wrote.

Old 08-19-2008, 07:15 PM   #2
(female)

andreanchris HB User
Re: What is up with my mood?

OH you are not the only one! I think it is hormone related. I have the same issue. Good luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-19-2008, 07:19 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

fruitloop1024 HB User

I would feel the same way as you if people were acting like that. However, I probably would have been fired by now if my work place was like that. Between my horomones and stress, I would have gone off! I wouldn't be able to hold my tounge, and I would just be honest with the people who are being rude, and tell them that they are being rude.

Old 08-19-2008, 07:26 PM   #4
(female)

dolphin27 HB User

Oh for the most part I've been letting them have it. But then I feel really bad and being the naturally emotional person I am I start bawling and run off to hide. Luckily the doozy at work was right at the end of the day on Monday and I was off today so I had time to cool but not forget. If anything gets me fired up tomorrow I'm sure it's going to get ugly and quick. I just feel like between the fatigue, nausea and aches I guess I want a little respect and for people to stop telling me to run the extra mile they usually do.

I think that's what I love about this site, I can vent my frustrations, talk over my issues, and find out I'm not the only fruit loop on this planet. I really love that about all you gals here. Thanks a million!

Old 08-20-2008, 07:17 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Sweetest_Pink00 HB User

At my workplace there is one person that just agitates me sooo much.. My supervisor ofcourse. He has to be constantly reminded that he is not my boss he's my supervisor so if i need help with something he is supposed to supervise. in other words do his job and leave me the hec alone.

Im 20 years old and i have my own house with my bf and he is 20 as well i have a car and my supervisor who i look at as just a co worker anyone cause he only supervises me and 2 janitors. (im an administrative assistant) Its cool to work here but some how he doesnt have a life and wants to know about mine soo much. He ask how are you going to raise a kid your young and this and that. Obviously i thought about things when i get into certain situations and i figure out how to deal with them.

He often reminds me that im not getting paid for maternity leave and i tell him i dont know how stupid u and your wife/gf whatever was but me i saved money for that. I mean im 20 but not dumb. my bf and i have been living on our own managing our own bills without struggling for over a year know i know how to manage my life and he wants to put me in the category of a dumb teen mother. I always tell him to mind his business and get back to work.

This is a very small office so all conversations are open and anything we talk about but im not the person to bring my life into the office because he brings what little life he has in here. It bothers me so much i just want to kick him and through my stapler at him. I thought i was the only one who felt this way.
Just today i had to tell him not to start with me....Im very tired and it will make me say mean things to him.

Closed Thread