It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2008, 08:19 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

Sweetest_Pink00 HB User
OK summer after all...Sept. Moms

I remember a few months back when we were posting our due dates on the September Mommies thread and we were complaining about being pregnant all this summer in the heat. Now i look back and it really hasnt been too bad....Here in Maryland its been hot on some days but that the time when im coming home from work and going to lay down. August is usually the hottest month i think and its been fine so far. Today it was weird it was actually kinda cool out. Who knows about this afternoon but August is almost over already. I have a calendar where i was marking off days since i first found out i was pg in January. The time went by so fast (dont get me wrong...time did seem to slow down now that due dates are approaching) but when you think all the way back to when you celebrated New Years to me it seen like just 2 or 3 months ago.

How has the summer treated the rest of you?

Old 08-20-2008, 08:52 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Delia79 HB User
Re: OK summer after all...Sept. Moms

Well I live really close to Cincinnati, only about 15 minutes from there. They were saying on the local news yesterday that we have been below average more days in August than not. While this may be true, I still think it's hot and I pray for days where it just rains...which of course we are below average on also. I have never been a huge fan of really hot weather, pregnant or not. I like between 70-75 no higher. So I have to say this hot weather is not to my liking, but I am dealing.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-20-2008, 09:25 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

blue_eyed_girl HB User

I live in OK. Our July/August is usually in the high 90's or low 100's. The high today is high 70's and there isn't a 90 in the forcast for a few more days. It is very odd for us. I am worried about a bad winter which is when I will be at my "ripest" with this baby.

Old 08-20-2008, 10:28 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Sweetest_Pink00 HB User

I think about i had my car accident in January about one week after i found out i was pregnant i totaled my car and really didnt know if i would get another. I dont know what i would do if i didnt get another car dealing with any kind of weather pregnant or not and whether it rained or not.

I have been having a little trouble walking after sitting for so long and i am starting to get a little lazy now and dont want to come to work but i still do. I have about 2 more weeks before my maternity leave starts. I will find out Friday if my doctor is going to schedule me an induction. Hope all goes well and i pray that this winter is not so bad.

I can deal with the cold but i really dont even like the snow anymore especially if it has to come with the ice.

Closed Thread