It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2008, 06:05 PM   #1
(female)

Tiffany13 HB User
Comfortable Sex Position???

I apologize if this is tmi but I have to share and ask because it is really bothering me. DH and I tried last night to be intimate and it was just flat out uncomfortable. He is really understanding and doesn't push the issue but it really bothers me that I feel like I can't do it. We have tried missionary, me on top and for lack of a better term "doggy style," and it just doesn't seem like he fits. It's like he gets in so far and then is hitting something that causes me to feel a lot of pressure. Even some of the foreplay stuff is uncomfortable because I am so sensitive but I still have the urge to be intimate so I guess I am looking for suggestions that might help. Thanks!

Old 08-26-2008, 03:10 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Delia79 HB User
Re: Comfortable Sex Position???

In a few simple words, there are none! No, I am kidding. I don't know about for everyone else but for me, I haven't found one yet. I know missionary is not suggested as you should not be lying flat on your back. I couldn't even if I wanted to because when I do, I can't breath. The only way we have been able to do it for a while now is to both lay on our sides. Not sure if that is a good description or not, but I don't know really how else to explain. Hope this helps. Good for you that even want to!!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-26-2008, 05:05 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

TryN2BMommy HB User

We're having trouble finding a comfortable position too. Both of us lying on our sides (him behind me) seems to work best. Sometimes I will even hold a pillow in front of me to "support" my belly. Another position that might work is "doggie style" with you on the bed & him standing next to the bed instead of in bed w/ you. Good luck!! I know how frustrating it can be to want to be intimate & then not be able to get comfortable!!

Holly

Last edited by TryN2BMommy; 08-26-2008 at 05:05 AM.

Old 08-26-2008, 08:42 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

sg1112 HB User

maybe you will find a way but its pretty much impossible for me. i have so much pressure down there that i feel like im swollen and it hurts after just a couple minutes.

Old 08-26-2008, 10:18 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Delia79 HB User

TryN2 is right, holding a pillow does help when you are using the side by side position. I use my body pillow and it really helps support my belly. But like I said, even that position isn't the most comfortable for me anymore. But it's the best we've found!

Closed Thread