It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2008, 02:34 PM   #1
(female)

Ccarrie76 HB User
Hi...

I had a sono done yesterday & Im 11 weeks Pg...Tha first doctor had me at 10 weeks & then the second at 13 weeks...LOL..It sucks going backwards..but Im going to go by the sono sense it seems too sound more right.. I found out I was Pregnant when I was very early..It seems like its taking forever to progress...Im ready to get the show on the rode...lol Anyway...this is my 3rd baby and my stomach is already getting big..Is that normal..?? My last two i didnt show until I was 5 months..LOL I have a feeling im going to have a huge Belly...
Is it normal to show faster with ur 3rd..?? Does that mean my stomach will get bigger overall..?? My jeans are getting tighter & stomach is getting bigger but I havent Gained a pound...Is that normal to not have gained any weight by tha 11th week...?? I dont remember with my last 2...

Old 08-29-2008, 03:27 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

xinerevelle HB User
Re: Hi...

Congratulations!

I'm 14 weeks tomorrow and I've actually lost 2 lbs per the doctor's scale, but stayed the same according to my scale.

This is my second pregnancy and I feel like I'm 5 months already, not just 3.5! It's true that your body has already stretched out before so it doesn't have to do all that work again, so you pop out earlier.

Did your different doctors do your dating based on u/s? It seems odd that they would be chaning dates. Do you not know the date of your last menstrual period (LMP)?

I'm there with you feeling like we just hurry up and wait... wait for the pregnancy test, wait for the first doctor's appt and u/s, wait for the level 2 u/s, wait to find out the gender, wait for test results, wait for labor to begin... wait, wait, wait!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread