It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2008, 05:11 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

Sweetest_Pink00 HB User
Exclamation Bad Bp

I went for my prenatal appt. on Thursday and to my surprise my bp was high and i was sent to labor and delivery and they monitored me and i was released later that night. It did go down and i was put on the 24 hr urine collection. I think because they found little blood in my urine and protien. They told me it was keytones because i had not ate nothing since 1:30 pm.

Friday i went again for NST and a fluid check and everything was fine. the blood flow through the embilical cord was good. my bp was up there a little and then it went down. my urine was clear and a little trace of protein but things were good. I will start the 24hr urine today.

I was told to rest this weekend and no work on tuesday. i go back to the doctors on tuesday afternoon and they will let me know if i will be on permanant bed rest or if i will be allowed to work my last week.

I think it may have been what i ate to make my bp go out all of a sudden.

Old 08-30-2008, 07:26 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Delia79 HB User
Re: Bad Bp

Sweet,
I feel for you! I struggled with pregnancy induced hypertension from about 5 1/2 months on with my first daughter. I was sent to labor and delivery several times....NO FUN! Then at around 28 weeks I was put on half day best rest for the rest of my pregnancy. It never really went back to normal until I had my daughter. I thought for sure it would happen again this time around but to my surprise it's been perfect! I hope you feel better...at least you only have a week to go and not months like I did!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-30-2008, 10:54 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Sweetest_Pink00 HB User
Re: Bad Bp

Thanks alot, it just seem like everything has been good so far and the last three weeks have been blah. if you know what i mean but as long as they keep telling me that everything is ok then im fine. i haven't gotten too worried yet by the middle of the week i might be though. Seems like so many tests and appointments are being crammed into the last month. Hope all goes well.

Closed Thread