It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2008, 12:55 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

sg1112 HB User
really really frustrated

for 10 days straight my blood sugar levels were perfect and even before that they were still gettin pretty close to what they should be. other then bein uncomfortable i was feelin so good. i didnt have anymore dizziness or headaches and i really thought everything was gonna be smooth sailin from there. now for the past few days my numbers have been horrible. there getting back to how they were before i was even put on insulin. i feel like crap again im always dizzy. ive been having to wait til 7-8 just to eat dinner cuz it takes so long for my numbers to come back down. im really scared he's gonna get too big now. he was measuring perfect but since my numbers have been continually high im worried that when i go to my appt tomorrow they arent gonna give me good news. i dont know why i thought it was gonna start goin good for me. im doin everything im supposed to but its not working anymore. has anyone else started having a problem with there numbers around this time after it had been goin good? i called my endo to see if i should up my insulin but of course drs take forever to call you back so i just had to eat lunch and take my normal dose. i know its going to be too high i can feel it rising. i get real hot and then i can feel my heart beating in my head. he just needs to be born so i cant hurt him anymore. i know its not my fault but it feels like im already not taking care of him the way i need too and hes not even here yet. it makes me feel guilty that i cant get my body to do what he needs it to do.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-02-2008, 01:29 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

TryN2BMommy HB User
Re: really really frustrated

Oh, I'm so sorry you are struggling w/ this!!! Please don't be so hard on yourself. You're doing everything in your power & that's all you can do. I'm certain you're not hurting your baby. I feel bad that you're so upset! I really hope you hear back from your dr soon & that they can give you some peace of mind. Take care!

Holly

Closed Thread