It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2008, 07:03 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

Sweetest_Pink00 HB User
Point of NO return

Hopefully today should be my last full day pregnant!!! We are going to the market today to get what i would call easy meals, this may be late i know but lately ive been eating eveything in the house for the past two days because i know i wont be able to eat while in labor. Everything else is already set the house is clean and things for the baby are in order. I might peek in my hospital bag a few more times before then.

Other than that im ready. I cant wait to post my birth story on this board and im hoping it goes well. The support and information from everyone here has been really great. I had a talk with my mother last night and she was saying that when she was pregnant with me she basically had a few books to give her the information she needed to know and now with all the technology there is internet provided for me with many different sites and lots of pregnancy and birth information. I think she did good but we are truly lucky to be able to get so much information while sitting in our homes.

Good luck to all of you durring the last few months weeks and days or your pregnancies! Pray for me..lol!!

Old 09-05-2008, 07:15 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

TryN2BMommy HB User
Re: Point of NO return

Hi Sweet!!

Congrats on making it this far - I am so excited for you & can't wait to read your baby's birth story! I'll definitely be praying for you & for a smooth delivery for your little one!

Holly

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-05-2008, 07:27 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

skyy11 HB User

Hi Sweetest_Pink00!

Wow, you are almost there! I will be thinking of ya and hoping for a smooth delivery! I can not believe my DS is 2 months old today!! It goes so fast after you have the baby.

Are you doing anything for pain meds.? I was going to but he came so fast there was no time! I have given birth twice and I must say I preferred to have a fast labor w/ no pain meds. than a longer one w/ pain meds. My first I pushed for 2 1/2 hours and was much sorer and had a longer recovery than w/ my second- I only pushed like 45 min. and recovered much quicker.

So, I know you will do fine and you will be soo happy when everything is done and you have your sweet little one to hold!

skyy11

Old 09-05-2008, 08:07 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

bunny9987 HB User

you'll do great!! just think very soon, you'll be meeting your bundle of joy!

Old 09-05-2008, 08:21 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Eva77 HB User

Hi Sweet just wanted to wish you luck tomorrow I will keep you in my prayers.Tomorrow will be one of the best days of your life.Well take care and will look forward to hearing all about your birth story.

Eva

Old 09-05-2008, 09:41 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

sg1112 HB User

yay im so excited for you! it must feel great to know that this is your last day. im hoping mine will be next week. good luck i cant wait to hear your birth story.

Old 09-05-2008, 11:40 AM   #7
(female)

crossingXline HB User

Today is the day! Best of luck Pink, i'm so jealous you'll be holding youre little one as of today and ive still got 13wks to go! heh ill keep you in my thoughts and prayers all day congrats!

Old 09-05-2008, 01:03 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

Sweetest_Pink00 HB User

Thank you all for thinking of me and praying for me, you'll be next!!

Yeah i am going to get pain meds it would be great to say i didnt have any and went natural but im not that bold...lol

Old 09-05-2008, 06:00 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

rubynz HB User

Good luck Pink, I can't wait to read your birth story!

Closed Thread