It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2008, 04:15 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

koukla3 HB User
anyone else pregnant with twins

Hi

I am 11 weeks pregnant with twins. I have a 16 month old baby girl and my pregnancy with her was obviously much different. Anyway, I am showing already...my belly looks like it is 5 months pregnant. I was just wondering if anyone can tell me what to expect and when they started showing etc. I am due in February (36weeks).

Thanks and congrats to everyone's pregnancies!!

Koukla

Old 09-05-2008, 08:51 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

BarbaraH HB UserBarbaraH HB UserBarbaraH HB UserBarbaraH HB User
Re: anyone else pregnant with twins

Hi and congratulations! If you scroll down, there is a thread for moms of multiples so you'll be in good company!

All the best to you! Barbara

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-06-2008, 10:57 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Eva77 HB User

Hi Koukla and congrats.I am currently 18 weeks pregnant with twins.This is my first pregnancy and I did show early at about 12 weeks I was showing not hugh but had a tummy.I did read that when you carry twins your uterus is a month and a half larger.For instance if you are 12 weeks then you look 18 weeks.Since this is your second pregnancy its natural for you to show even earlier.I am due Feb 3rd but thats my 40 week due date so I am guessing sometime in Jan I will deliver my babies.So good luck and glad I found someone else I can talk to about my pregnancy.Take care.

Eva

Old 09-06-2008, 04:44 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

koukla3 HB User

Hi everyone,

Barbara thank you for informing me about another the multiples thread, I will definately check it out.

Eva, congratulations on having twins! It is definately exciting. I have read that you show earlier but I thought this was quite early, but by 18 weeks with one baby I was starting to show so it makes complete sense. Thanks for the tip. How are you feeling. I really haven't been sick at all! My face is really oily therefore I have had alot of breakouts and my boobs are so sore! (TMI sorry!) ha. anyway, It is nice to have someone to talk to about all of this. I am very nervous but so excited for the babies. I have a daughter taht is 16 months right now so she will be 22 months when the babies are born. It is going to be so crazy!!!

Keep me posted on your progress and take care of yourself!
Koukla

Old 09-06-2008, 07:36 PM   #5
(female)

LisaW88 HB User

Hi ladies!
Congrats on your twins. I am currently 34 weeks pregnant with twin girls! So ready to get them out!!! haha...its been such a long road. I have a daughter who just turned two at the end of July, and so we'll see how interesting it'll be with twins and a toddler. Anyway, Congrats to you ladies and look forward to hearing your updates!

Old 09-06-2008, 07:38 PM   #6
(female)

LisaW88 HB User

Hi ladies!
Congrats on your twins. I am currently 34 weeks pregnant with twin girls! So ready to get them out!!! haha...its been such a long road. I have a daughter who just turned two at the end of July, and so we'll see how interesting it'll be with twins and a toddler. Anyway, Congrats to you ladies and look forward to hearing your updates!

Old 09-07-2008, 12:02 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

Eva77 HB User

Hi Lisa congrats on making it to 34 weeks that is great.Hang in there you are getting real close now just know the longer they are inside the better for the babies.A friend of mine had twin boys about 2 months ago and had them at 38 weeks and they were 8 pounds each.Crazy I tell you but they are so healthy.Take care.

Hey Koukla it is good that I will have someone to talk to about my twin pregnancy.Congrats to you as well.I have had a good pregnancy thank god no m/s nothing I think this pregnancy agrees with me just the bloating but ok we cant have it all now.........lol.Well we found out this past week that we have one boy for sure the other was being shy so we arent sure.I see DH wanting a girl so bad its so cute.Of course we say as long as they are healthy thats all that matters.I guess most people want one of each.Well you keep me posted as well.I think I will see OB this week again I will call him Monday or Tuesday to see if he got my b/w results and then he will want to see me.My anatomy u/s will be coming up soon as well cant wait.Well take care and congrats on your little girl as well.

Eva

Old 09-09-2008, 03:50 PM   #8
(female)

LisaW88 HB User

Hey everyone!
Just thought i'd drop in and let everyone know that I went for my 34 week appointment with my perin. doctor Monday and the girls are doing GREAT! Baby A weighs 4 pounds 15 ounces...and B weighs 4 pounds 6 ounces! The doctor said that they are both doing well so, I cannot wait to meet them! He says at the rate they are going, if I keep them in until 38 weeks they will be almost 6 pounds each!!! Well thats all I have for today! Hope everyone is doing well!!!

Old 09-09-2008, 06:28 PM   #9
Veteran

Mod08 HB UserMod08 HB UserMod08 HB User

Do not start sub-boards within the board without permission. The only one allowed is birth month threads.

Thank you.
Mod 08

Closed Thread