It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2008, 01:39 PM   #1
(female)

DueNApril09 HB User
Boob Question!

Hello Everyone!

I'm almost 9 weeks and I'm having pretty much all the symptoms of pregnancy at this stage: Nausea, fatigue, mood swings, BUT my boobs are exactly the same!! They have been a little tender on the sides, but even that has pretty much subsided.

Of course, I have read in my pregnancy books and the internet that breast changes usually start occuring around this time. Two of my friends are also pregnant and one of them is due a week later than me and she has already gone up a cup size! My other friend has noticed darkening of her areolas and has also increased a whole cup size...

Is anyone else a "late bloomer" like myself?? lol

Thanks!
Expecting baby #1 EDD April 20, 2009!

Last edited by DueNApril09; 09-11-2008 at 01:40 PM.

Old 09-11-2008, 04:47 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

tami52100 HB User
Re: Boob Question!

I am 34 wks and mine has not got any bigger. I'm still wearing the same size bra that I was. Mine didn't hurt they was really sensitive (love DH to pay the girls some attention) So I wouldn't worry about it at all I consider myself lucky. Mine in the last few days has started to hurt but still no swelling or anything. They just feel like I have sore muscles.
our angel 2/16/05
10/16/08..... AVA GRACE
Maybe TTC #3 if it's ment to be ok if not ok not stressing this time. :-)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-11-2008, 05:19 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

WhiskersOnKittens HB User

Like every pregnancy symptom, this can be so different for everyone (and even for every pregnancy). I have heard women say that they had no soreness, no size change, nothing really noticable until after delivering baby, and the milk coming in. It still could happen at any time during pregnancy though (that they'll grow or become sensitive), it's not just in the first trimester.
With my first pregnancy, I noticed at about 6 weeks that they started swelling, and they were SO sore, that I could hardly stand the pain of taking off my bra at night! With this pregnancy, I now am noticing that they are getting slightly bigger (I'm 19w), but I have had next to no soreness or tenderness whatsoever!
So, consider yourself lucky for the time being. If you breastfeed, they will most definitely get bigger then, if not sooner!

Whiskers
Our newest bundle, Brody Anderson! - February 09'

Old 09-11-2008, 07:28 PM   #4
(female)

crossingXline HB User

I'm 28weeks now and I did experience A LOT of soreness, sensitivity and growth. Honestly every woman goes through this before or after the milk comes in it's just all at different times. My sister breastfeed and she had no soreness whatsoever just increase in cup sizes. Some women are just lucky not to go through all of the symptoms that COULD happen early on. Then again your hormones just may not have responded as of yet and you still have plenty of time for these things to come on!

Old 09-12-2008, 01:58 PM   #5
Veteran
(female)

CW1984 HB User

Don't worry... that means nothing. Before I even knew I was pg, my boobs were hard as rocks and swollen (that was my first clue that I was pg) then after like 8 weeks, they were less and less sore. I'm 29 weeks now and I haven't even gone up a cup size... however, they are starting to hurt more now. Consider yourself lucky!

Old 09-12-2008, 06:16 PM   #6
(female)

DueNApril09 HB User

Thanks for the feedback! I feel better
Expecting baby #1 EDD April 20, 2009!

Closed Thread