It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2008, 10:04 AM   #1
(female)

bajo HB User
April 2009 Mommies - Part 2

Cynthia76 & Paye - there are no words. I am so very sorry.

Old 09-12-2008, 10:10 AM   #2
(female)

Cynthia76 HB User
Re: April 2009 Mommies - Part 2

Paye, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I'm right there with you and know exactly how you are feeling...

Take care of you...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-12-2008, 10:12 AM   #3
(female)

Cynthia76 HB User

Thank you mommies.

The compassion each and everyone one of you put in this thread really touched and helped me. It's good to see that everyone cares for everyone else. Please forgive me if I don't reply anymore to messages here...want to take time off to mourn my loss

Goodbye and H&H pregnancies to you all.

Old 09-12-2008, 02:57 PM   #4
(female)

Paye HB User

Thanks so much for your kind words ladies!! As I read through these boards I realize how many women have been in my situation and are now pregnant once again. It truly gives me hope and inspiration. Wishing you all a happy healthy pregnancy, take care of yourselves and those sweet babies! Hopefully I'll be seeing you on the pregancy boards again sometime soon!

Old 09-16-2008, 01:21 PM   #5
(female)

Solange3000 HB User

Paye and Cynthia we sure hope to see you ladies back here. You ladies are strong, take good care of yourselves.

Old 09-17-2008, 07:45 AM   #6
(female)

Solange3000 HB User

Hi ladies, how are all the April moms doing? I'm not doing so well. Last Friday I spent most of the day in the hospital meeting a lot of doctors, everyone is really worried that I will develop gestational diabetes, so they are treating me as if I already have gestational diabetes, so everyday I need to check my blood 4 times a day and they put me on a strict meal plan. This is so hard because they want me to be careful about what I eat and they want me to eat 6 times a day. But sometimes I just want to eat things I'm not supposed to, you know it's hard when we have cravings. Diabetes runs in my family and I have PCOS so I have a high risk of developing it. I know it's all for my benefit and the babies' but it's just frustrating that I have to stab my fingers everyday and I have to write every single thing I eat.

Old 09-17-2008, 04:10 PM   #7
(female)

DueNApril09 HB User

Solange, I'm sorry to hear that you're having a rough time.

REMOVED

I can't wait to hit 12 weeks!!!! Ahhh, the stress.

To all the other mommies: hope you all are doing well. Solange, I will be thinking of you. Be strong and know that it's all going to be worth it when you see those babies faces
Expecting baby #1 EDD April 20, 2009!

Last edited by Mod08; 09-18-2008 at 06:08 AM.

Old 09-17-2008, 05:10 PM   #8
(female)

andreanchris HB User

solage~ I too am on a diabetic diet as I had GD with DD. I am almost 9 weeks, as of now no testing, but I can tell when my sugars are high... It is tough to follow the meal plan, but you can still have the carbs and sugars, just in moderation. With DD I still enjoyed spagetti,potato's, I just had smaller portions and based on my numbers determined how much I ate... it does get easier.
DueinApril~ I am sorry for all the scares you seem to be having...Remember God doesn't give you any more than you can handle.
As for me, all is well! I get to stop the prometrium Oct 9th!!! I have good days and bad days... mostly at night with the dizziness and nausua.. Other than that I am feeling ok... oh and the back aches are setting in!

Old 09-18-2008, 05:12 PM   #9
(female)

bajo HB User

hello everyone!

I am also having a tough time. I have gerd or acid reflux & of course now it is even worse. I had to go off all my medications for that & I am hurting everyday. Fun.

It's hard being pregnant isnt it!

Question for everyone.

Is everyone still tired all the time? Feel draggy still? Also, is anyone gaining weight yet? Or showing? I still can hardly tell I am pregnant - I am a bit bigger but not much.

Well, I hope we all feel better soon!!! Everyone hang in there!!

Old 09-19-2008, 08:38 AM   #10
(female)

Solange3000 HB User

Hi Bajo, so sorry you are having such a hard time, acid reflux is a pain, I still don't have it but I'm thinking eventually it will happen.
To answer to your question I still feel tired mostly in the afternoon I just want to take a nap but unfortunatelly can't because I'm at work, but I feel like I have to go to sleep as soon as I get home.
I'm not gaining any weight yet, I actually lost 3 pounds but the doctor says it is normal. I'm 9 weeks and 3 days with triplets and I'm still not showing but I'm thinking it will start to show once we hit the 12th week. I know, we can't wait to have that belly popping out, I think it will be really exciting.

Old 09-19-2008, 05:52 PM   #11
(female)

bajo HB User

Thanks Solange, your repsonse makes me feel alot better! I am so glad I found these message boards where everyone helps everyone. It is great that we can all go through this together!!!!

I too am sorry that your having a hard time - read your previous post. I would think you are experiencing alot more than the rest of us because of your triplets. Triplets - that is unbelievable. How has your eating been with your strict diet? I can imagine that would be very difficult.

My baby apparently loves kentucky fried chicken! LOL. I have eaten alot of that. What a ridiculous craving.

I feel exactly like you do - I feel good but I still need my naps - its getting better but when I can take a nap I do. I show a bit - more like major bloating but I weighed myself tonight and I have gained 5 pounds (the chicken) --

I will be 12 weeks tomorrow - I think I might be furthest along on here (I think)!

Well, take care of yourself Solange - get your rest - you have 3 to take care of.

To the rest of April Moms look forward to your responses. Like to hear how your feeling and doing!!!

Old 09-20-2008, 01:21 PM   #12
(female)

mellie65 HB User

Hi ladies....

I hope everyone is doing well. I am finally starting to feel some relief with m/s (or all day sickness). It just comes in waves now. Thank goodness. I have found I don't really have any cravings yet, only aversions.....most of the time nothing sounds good to me. I guess the cravings will come later.

Bajo, you and I have the same due date! 4/9/09!!

To all mommies have a wonderful weekend!

Old 09-23-2008, 08:16 AM   #13
(female)

Solange3000 HB User

Hi April moms how is everyone doing?
Bajo, I wish I could be eating KFC but I have to stick to the grilled chicken breast. It is very hard trying to eat healthy and watch everything I put in my mouth while pregnant. Sometimes all I want to eat are the things that I'm not supposed too, such as cheesecake, hamburgers, ice-cream. I have to be honest and say that I've cheated a few times, last week I had to have a whopper, but I didn't get the fries, instead I got a salad and instead of soda I got orange juice. So I still try to make the best decision possible. I have to say that the most difficult part is when I'm not hungry but still have to eat something to maintain my sugar levels.
I want these babies to be healthy and I want to carry them for as long as I possibly can, so whenever I think about that it helps me on my decisions. But believe me it's difficult.
Mellie - I'm glad you're doing well and that m/s is not as intense anymore, I can't wait to get to that point. I'm constantly nauseous but it's much worse at night.

Have a great day everyone.

Old 09-25-2008, 10:27 AM   #14
(female)

DueNApril09 HB User

Hello April Mommies!

I just had my first official dr's appt (I've already been to the dr. twice for ultrasounds due to complications). Todays appt was very thorough. Blood was drawn, urine was collected, I was given a packet of info on ALL kinds of stuff that I have to do before my next appt in 5 weeks. I had no idea that we have to find a pediatrician so soon and most of the pediatricians have waiting lists!

I'm almost 11 weeks . My doctor did an ultrasound and I saw my VERY active baby! Everything is going great and my previous complication (sub-chorionic hemorrhage) has healed and everything looks great.

I can't fit into any of my pants and I'm going to start buying maternity clothes. I've only gained 3lbs. but I my stomach has gotten considerably bigger! Also, the nausea has subsided A LOT and I haven't had to throw up in almost 2wks.

How's everyone else doing?

Old 09-25-2008, 07:55 PM   #15
(female)

DueNApril09 HB User

Well, I guess I spoke too soon about not throwing up in almost 2 wks!

Is anyone else STILL experiencing vomitting??? It's such an unpleasant side effect and it hits me out of nowhere! UGH

Closed Thread