It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2008, 04:31 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

TryN2BMommy HB User
Talking November Mommies 2008 - Part 13 - It's Our Month!

Hi Ladies,

Well, my little guy is still snug as a bug in a rug (I hope you've all heard that saying before or you may think I'm crazy! LOL). I managed to get a good amount of scrapbooking done this weekend, so I'm happy about that. Slept horribly last night though & just thankful that this will be a short work week...hopefully my last for a while!!! I have my appt coming up on Wednesday, & I'm really hoping they will give me an induction date if I'm still not dilating any further. I don't want to let the pregnancy go on too long.

Sousou, good luck at your appt today. Let us know how it goes!!

CW, any idea when you will be going home? I'm thinking maybe today.

Charlene, hope all is still well w/ you & the little one!

Holly

Old 11-24-2008, 05:18 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

CW1984 HB User
Re: November Mommies 2008 - Part 13 - It's Our Month!

Holly and Sousou- thinking of you both and hoping your little ones come soon!

We will be going home today! I'm so excited. We've been sending Cody to the nursery at night so we can rest and the nurse brings him in for feedings and I just cried and cried last night when I walked him down there. Lol. I hate being away from him. We are waiting for his pediatrician to check him and come talk to us and we have to wait for my doctor to come check me and we should be good to go anytime after that! I must say though, I'm a bit nervous about being home with him! We've been spoiled with constant care and attention from the nurses.

Holly and Sousou-I look forward to updates from you!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-24-2008, 08:02 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Eva77 HB User

Hey Holly sorry to hear that little guy still hasent made an effort to come join you and BF.But honestly I think I would stay in my mommys tummy right now with the world being what it is and the economy well thats just another story..............lol.Ok well I hope he deceides to make his move soon cause he will end up being a real big boy.Well I hope you manage to get some sleep I can imagine how hard it must be.Take care.

Sousou whats going on with your little one?Havent heard from you maybe you angel deceided to come.Anyway hope you are well.Take care.

Eva

Old 11-24-2008, 08:40 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Namibia HB User

Holly I am sorry that your little guy has decided not to grace you with his presence. I hope that at you appointment on Wednesday they will have a date for you, I can sense you are a bit aprehensive at the moment.

All is well with Keira she is usually such an angel, but the last few nights she has had constipation and been very difficult. But we still love her to pieces. I wish I could post photos of her for all of you to see.

CW I hope you get to go home today, you are going to be absolutely fine once you get home and you are an excellent mommy.

Sosou how are thing with you, been wondering if your little one has arrived yet?

Thinkin of all of you
Charlene

Old 11-25-2008, 04:06 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

TryN2BMommy HB User

CW, I hope you were able to be discharged yesterday & take your new bundle of joy home w/ you. Don't be nervous, I know you & DH will do wonderfully.

Eva, you're funny. Everybody else is telling me the same thing - they wouldn't come out either - it's cold outside! LOL Well, he can't stay in there forever, so at least I know we'll be meeting him eventually. I'm looking forward to my appt tomorrow. Hope it's not disappointing.

Charlene, good luck w/ Keira's dr visit (I think it's today). Let us know how your little angel is doing.

Sousou, wondering how yesterday's appt went. Maybe you went into labor since we haven't heard from you?! Hope you got that bag packed!

Holly

Old 11-25-2008, 06:18 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Namibia HB User

Holly I see you are still hanging in there. Good luck for your appointment tomorrow I hope that you are going to get some good news.
I will post the details of my appointment on my Keira thread.

Cw I hope you got to go home yesterday.

Sosou I hope you bundle of joy has arrived

Charlene

Old 11-25-2008, 07:34 AM   #7
Veteran
(female)

bilodeli HB User

Hi November moms - we are nearing the end of the month. I hope you are all hanging in there

Holly - Sorry I have been away, I am gearing up for vacation. I will try and check while I am away. Good luck at your appt. I hope they give you some good news and you get to have that baby this month. Hang in there.

Lisa

Old 11-25-2008, 12:40 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

Eva77 HB User

Holly that is to funny that people are telling you that its to cold and he wants to stay in there.............lol.Like you said he cant stay in there forever............lol.I hope you get some good news tomorrow.Will look forward to your post.Have a good afternoon.

Sousou hope you are holding your little angel right now.Will look forward to hearing your update.

CW hope you all made it home yesturday and dont worry you will do fine.Take care.

Eva

Old 11-25-2008, 01:26 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

douglasap8 HB User

Holly, sorry to hear that little boy of yours is staying put for the moment. I hope he decides to make the big move to the outside world soon! Looking forward to hearing about your appointment tomorrow!

CW, hope you're enjoying your time at home with Cody!

Charlene, Glad to hear Kiera has been a perfect angel...but sorry she has colic! You sounds absolutley in love with every moment you spend with her...it's so sweet!

- April

Last edited by ape579; 11-25-2008 at 01:26 PM.

Old 11-25-2008, 02:38 PM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kari15 HB User

Hey Holly, Just wanted to wish you luck for your appt tomorrow! Can't wait to find out more about when that little boy of yours will make his appearance into this world!!!

Old 11-26-2008, 07:43 AM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

TryN2BMommy HB User

Charlene, Eva, Lisa, April & Kari, thank you all so much for checking in on me!!! You're amazing! I know I have been guilty of not posting much on anybody else's threads, but I have never stopped thinking of each of you. Just haven't had the energy to post much being so big & uncomfortable, not sleeping well, & still working every day.

I just got back from my appt & I am still only at 1 cm. It's almost to the point where it's funny now - I've been stuck at 1 cm for 5 weeks! The good news though is that they aren't going to make me wait forever. If my little guy doesn't decide to come over the holiday weekend, I will be induced on Tuesday morning. I think I actually have to go to the hospital Monday night to have gel applied to cervix to soften it up & then they will start the pitocin Tuesday morning. Looks like he might be a December baby after all. I don't care, I am just SO HAPPY to have a date set!!

Sousou, I've been thinking of you all week & wondering whether or not you went into labor. I hope all is well & look forward to hearing from you soon.

Holly

Old 11-26-2008, 08:10 AM   #12
Senior Veteran
(female)

Namibia HB User

Holly I am sorry that you are still only 1cm dialated but I am glad you can find some humor in the whole situation. Maybe you will have a thanksgiving baby. I realy hope your little guy comes over the holiday weekend.

April I do fall more and more in love with Keira everyday, with her colic episodes and all.

Charlene

Old 11-26-2008, 08:16 AM   #13
Senior Veteran
(female)

Eva77 HB User

Hey Holly sweetie dont worry about not posting I know its hard sometimes I am the same way I will sit here and read everyones update but just wont have the courage to type.So Tuesday wow thats great news.Well then at least enjoy tomorrow eat pig out............lol.Well then looks like you will be meeting that little man of yours real soon.I am so excited for you.Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Hope all mommies have a wonderful Thanksgiving after all we have a lot to be thankful for.

Eva

Old 11-26-2008, 02:51 PM   #14
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kari15 HB User

Hey Holly! I'm so glad that you have an end date set... tho I too am sorry you didn't dilate further already on your own. And if you do deliver on Tues, well let me tell you that I think December is a pretty cool month to have a baby... over course I'm VERY biased Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. I'll be popping in to see if you post any news of sudden changes! Take care momma!

Old 11-26-2008, 06:50 PM   #15
Senior Veteran
(female)

kjmrfld HB User

Hi Holly,

I'm glad you have a date set!!! I'm sorry that you're still only at 1 cm, but at least you have a date now. But who knows, maybe the little guy will decide to make his appearance by the weekend! I will be sure to check in on you all weekend! I hope that you are feeling well - good for you for still working! Try and rest all that you can!

Thinking of you!
Kel

Closed Thread