It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2009, 05:42 PM   #1
(female)

Kaelynn HB User
Very worried.............

Hi everyone,
I am very very worried at the moment as i think i may be pregnant and its really a huge mess for so many reasons . I very stupidly slept with a guy i know exactley 3 weeks ago. We are not in a relationship or anything like it and i feel so stupid for doing it as it NOT something i would ever normally do..i honestly dont know what got into me. Anyway i am not feeling sick or anything but i have been having this weird feeling in my stomach, the only way i can describe it is as a kind of fluttering feeling, or like bubbling. I know neither of them are great descriptions but that is all i can describe it as. i am having alot more discharge than usual, some of which is kind of clear in colour, and although my breasts arent sore my nipples are feeling very sensitive. Also last week i got terrible stomach pains and cramps, i was actually hunched over for about an hour and crying out in pain they were that bad. They started in the lower left side of my abdomen, it was a stabbing sensation with severe cramps that lasted about 30 seconds and came every minute or so. Does anyone relate to these symtoms????????????????????????
I should mention now that i was pregnant in 2006 and sadly i lost the baby at 4 months. During that time i remember having those fluttering/bubbling feelings in my stomach but im just not sure if they are the same as what i am feeling now,it was 3 years ago afterall.
I think my period is late, they are not regular at the moment..well i get them about every 5-6 weeks.
Another thing i am worried about is that i have had some problems in the last few years and i am now on anti-depressants and i am worried if i am pregnant they could affect the baby....does anyone know if anti-d's do effect a foetus? The ones i am on are Zispin 30mg.
Any advice would be really appriciated as i am going out of my mind at the moment.........as i said i am not even seeing this guy i slept with and obviously it would be a huge mess if i was pregnant for him although no matter what if i am pregnant then i know once i got over the initial shock i would be ok and happy about it.
Thanks,
Kaelynn

Last edited by Kaelynn; 04-05-2009 at 06:07 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-06-2009, 12:25 PM   #2
(female)

JenniW77 HB User
Re: Very worried.............

A pt wont go positive until about 2-4 weeks after the sex, depending on your body. Majority of people are in as little as 2 weeks after the deed.

Take a test now, if it comes back negative and your period doesnt show up for another week, take another one. If its still negative, your most likely not pregnant.

Last edited by JenniW77; 04-06-2009 at 12:26 PM. Reason: made an adjustment

Old 04-09-2009, 02:21 PM   #3
(female)

Caitlyn Mallett HB User
Re: Very worried.............

My sister has to take anti-d's she had to stop for her pregnancy.

Closed Thread