It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2003, 07:03 PM   #1
(female)

Aloo HB User
I'm Worried!!!

Hi,
All morning i've been worried about this....i just don't understand if it's normal or i'm just over worrying..when i initally got pregnant i never had the sympton of tender breast....i felt that later on about in my 3-4 week. Now i'm in my 6-7 week and all of a sudden today...they don't feel tender again. I'm not bleeding or anything.....should i be worried???? Is this normal???

Old 02-05-2003, 07:56 PM   #2
(female)

maglib HB User
Re: I'm Worried!!!

I had the same thing and as I had 4 m/c's I of course thought I had lost another. Thankfully everything went well although I did have a tear in the placenta which caused bleeding about 2 weeks later but, was probably not related. My son is now 2.5 weeks old and is beautiful. The best thing is to call your ob and discuss your fears. It is also not good to worry too much so try and relax. We wish you a happy, healthy pregnancy.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-06-2003, 11:28 AM   #3
(female)

hizgirl HB User

Dont worry, they will be tender again. try wearing your bra (wire)all day then take it off abruptly letting your breast fall. You should feel some tenderness. However worrying about them not being tender may inhibit you to feel them tender MIND OVER MATTER

Old 02-06-2003, 01:32 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

crystalll HB User

Hi,

I just went through the same thing. I'm 9 1/2 weeks, and yesterday I woke up and my breasts didn't hurt. This has been my only symptom, so it really scared me. I talked to my doctor and he said not to worry if there's no bleeding or cramps. If it would set your mind at ease, you should call your doctor just in case.
I woke up this morning, and they were extremely tender again. So I think a lot of it IS mind over matter as keithsgirl suggested.

Best of luck to you.
Crystal

Closed Thread