It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2002, 01:53 PM   #1

cutelilthang HB User
Scared--NEED HELP!

Hey I'm new here and I've been reading the pregnancy posts and my situation sounds very similar to Katbabe1987's.

I am fearing I might be pregnant for a couple reasons...very sore boobs, nausea during different parts of the day, my admonen appears sort of bigger or swollen, abdominal pain, and my boobs have grown a lot in just the last week or so.

What are the chances I am? I don't want to be, but if I am I could be a ways into the pregnancy. I've used condoms every time, but I know that isn't 100% affective. Any advice would be greatly appreciated..and how long should I wait to take a test so that it will be the most accurate?

Old 03-16-2002, 01:59 PM   #2

babygirl55 HB User
Re: Scared--NEED HELP!

Confirm is a HPT. it has one or two test in it the one with 2 in it is 12.50. it can tell you as soon as the first day of your miss period. or you could go to a doctor & get a blood test. its will be about 30-40 to get one though. good luck to you & keep us posted.

------------------
smile now cry later
Life is too short to waste time being mad, live life to its fullest.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread