It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2002, 01:05 PM   #1
Inactive

hillarynotclinton HB User
I dont know if this is my preg. board, or venting board!lol

Why o why do all the crazy things happen while Im preggers??why????? My boss was upset with me today about mailing a bill instead of taking it over (very small problem which I was able to later fix) and then a complaint was made once again about the dysfunctional organization for which I work (which doesnt affect me that much except it will stir my already unstable boss up even more). After my boss yelled at me over the bill, she called back to smooth things over, so I guess she's over it. Then, my hubby is sick and its his birthday and Im stuck at work and my daughter has dance class tonight, where i will discover whether or not im late paying for her recital costume due to the fact that last week I was deathly ill and at the hospital!!!! So I may have to pay a horrendously high late fee to get her costume done on time. And poor hubby is home alone on his freaking birthday, with the stomach bug that I probably gave him. 6 months pregnant now and things just get better and better.

Old 01-30-2002, 05:24 PM   #2

Lori A HB User
Re: I dont know if this is my preg. board, or venting board!lol

sorry to hear you are not having a good day. it probably does not help when your hormones are messed up from being pregnant. it must be hard to have such a busy schedule: kids, work etc. I don't know how people do it. Your hubby should understand that you are busy with your daughter and when he get's over the bug you can pay him back big time!!! LOL
Hope you feel better soon,
Lori

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread