It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2001, 11:54 AM   #1

dimples HB User
SUGGESTIONS (please please please)

Ok as some of you know I am ttc I will take any and all suggestions at this point. I don't care if they sound crazy. I may have already tried it but I am open. What worked for you. What didn't work. For all the ladies that tried to conceive and won talk to me. Anything your husband did my husband wants to know. Thanks!!!!

Old 12-17-2001, 03:58 PM   #2

maggie113 HB User
Re: SUGGESTIONS (please please please)

I'm sorry I can't really help you, I am the type of person that gets pregnant even when we aren't quite ready(this is our 3rd in 3 years!). But I figure I will send you some pregnancy vibes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~pg~~~~~~~~~~~PG~~~~~
~~~~~~~~PG~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PG~
~~~~~~~~~~~~PG~~~~~~~~~~~~PG~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~PG~~~~~~~~~~pg~~~~~~~~~

#3 Katrina Rose EDD 4/29/02<p>[This message has been edited by maggie113 (edited 12-17-2001).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-17-2001, 05:25 PM   #3

Allision HB User

I just remember telling my husband..."Quick...hang me by my ankles !!!!!!" My little girls 10 years old now.
Good luck!

Old 12-17-2001, 08:30 PM   #4
Inactive

whitewolf95 HB User

Well this is going to sound so far into the left field that you are going to laugh. Heck hubby even laughed at me when I first told him what I had done. I have always been interested in different cultures especially their mythologies. Well there is a store near us that sells alot of stuff dealing with such things. I came across two little figurines that basically stood for fertility. They came with some aromatherapy oils also. I hung one on the headboard of our bed and the other stayed in the livingroom. The funny thing is I did this while hubby was gone on a tdy. He got back and well we BD every other day like we were told. Well two weeks later we found out we were expecting. Total shock to us because we had been trying for three years then.
I cant honestly say that helped could have just been our time.
I also did the pillow thing everytime. I can tell you I got alot of reading done during those times..lol. Of course I was also charting my cycles and taking the temp every morning. Also that month we did conceive we were extremely busy packing to move into a house. So I wasnt as worried as I normally was about conceiving. I am not saying you should worry less because I could have sold my excess worry by the gallon jug if I could have bottled it.
With hubby I took all his tight underwear and threw it out. He switched to boxerbriefs. Also he stayed away from hottubs and other things that would cause temps to mess up his sperm.
But I can say that it could have been the combination of all it that got me the little boy that is now 13 months old or it could have been dumb luck.
I truly wish you the best and hope it happens for you.

Old 12-18-2001, 06:29 AM   #5

dimples HB User

I love those pregnacy vibes!!!! keep sending them my way. thanks allison and whitewolf. By the way where can I get the fertility figurines? (lol) Question where exactly do I place the pillows? how much of an angle do I need or should I put my legs against the wall or both. Boy this pregnancy thing can be quite an art of skill.

Old 12-18-2001, 07:07 AM   #6
Inactive

hillarynotclinton HB User

I too am sending you pregnancy vibes. I warned my hubby that if he so much as looked at me funny, we would be preggers. Sure enough, I got pregnant the 2nd time we had sex. arrrrrrrrrrgh!lol Of course, we are thrilled.

Old 12-18-2001, 09:34 AM   #7
Inactive

whitewolf95 HB User

On the pillow I put it directly under my butt so that it tipped my hips up. With my legs I just rested them up against the wall since the angle from the pillow makes it kind of difficult to get settled for the 20 to 30 minutes of laying there.

Old 12-18-2001, 05:54 PM   #8

Starlet HB User

Hey this is real interesting stuff, but can someone tell me what BD stands for, I know what you mean by it , but what do the letters actually stand for?

Old 12-18-2001, 06:48 PM   #9
Inactive

Shaelle HB User

Look up the Billings Ovulation Method on the Internet. This method can be used for either achieving or avioding pregnancy. Great information to learn about your own cycle and fertility days. We are currently using it as a birth control method. Its worked so far to avoid pregnancy. We'll see how it works to achieve pregnancy later. <A HREF="http://www.benrosa.com/" TARGET=_blank>www.benrosa.com/</A> This site has free online charting software (trial version) to help you track. And my favorite site to read about it is: <A HREF="http://www.woomb.org/bom/lit/teach/teach.shtml#Index" TARGET=_blank>www.woomb.org/bom/lit/teach/teach.shtml#Index</A>

But do a search, you'll come up with a lot of pages to read about it.

Good Luck!

Old 12-18-2001, 07:32 PM   #10
Inactive

whitewolf95 HB User

BD stands for baby dancing

Closed Thread