It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-13-2002, 07:39 AM   #1

Artic_Wonder HB User
I need help

Hi everyone. I need to know how to tell if your pregnant or not and what are the symptoms? Also what do i need to know about not miscarrying a child if I am pregnant? please help me. send me all the information i need. thanx

Old 02-13-2002, 09:54 AM   #2
Inactive

whitewolf95 HB User
Re: I need help

First signs actually dont help much. For two reasons mainly. One being you can trick yourself into a false pregnancy in which you can all the signs in the world and not be pregnant. Second PMS signs are often mistaken for pregnancy signs when one is looking for every minute sign of pregnancy.
Though the common ones are cramping,spotting,missed period,nausea,food aversion,food cravings,peeing or the urge to pee more,tired and sore breasts or nipples. Dont count on signs though. The best thing to do is to take a home pregnancy test about the time your period is due. OR if you like and have the extra money go see your doctor and have a blood test done.

As for avoiding miscarriage well that isnt easy because if the pregnancy isnt viable then miscarriage cant be avoided. Though you can avoid stress,not lifting heavy things,eathing right ,and generally taking care of yourself. Alsi i fyou are pregnant go to for your regular prenatal checkups without fail. They are highly important to insure you are taking care of yourself and that the baby is doing ok.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread