It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-20-2002, 12:39 PM   #1

WDC HB User
Anybody due in August?

I forget what it was like to be pregnant ...It was 7 years ago since I gave birth to my little girl and here I am again. I never thought I would want to go through it again, because I hated pregnancy. I had it bad with my first and I'm very scared this time....so far I'm not liking it.My lower back is so sore I can't even sit for a period of time, my morning sicknesses and now the spotting. With my first one I had the same symptoms pretty much the whole time, but I was also passing out....lucky for me, the labor was only 2 hours.... I hope the second baby is better

Old 12-20-2002, 12:51 PM   #2

orangesuede HB User
Re: Anybody due in August?

I have been spotting today and i, like you, am not that comfortable with it. This is my first time going through this and i am due at the end of July or maybe early August. This wasn't a planned pregnancy and although i was scared at first and unsure about everything i have to say that my boyfriend and i are now very excited about the baby.

I just hope that everything goes smoothly for the both of us.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-20-2002, 12:52 PM   #3
Inactive

lovelyme HB User

Please go to the "August Due Date Club"

------------------
Marie

Old 12-20-2002, 12:59 PM   #4
Veteran

Momofa4yrold HB User

I thought this was the August due date club?

------------------
Kelly

Old 12-20-2002, 01:24 PM   #5
Inactive

lovelyme HB User

The girl who started the topic is new and probably didn't see the post on us August girls before starting it. No big deal...I figured she could go to that one to see all the girls that already posted under it.

------------------
Marie

Old 12-20-2002, 02:36 PM   #6
Inactive

Eeyore II HB User

WDC~
WELCOME to this little club here. in the topic it will usually say something like aug. due date club. If you look on those topics it will be for all of us and you also. Thjis place is great to share things with others who are going through the same things. I havent been here that long but its great. I am also due aug. well i think anyway. I havent been to the doc yet I go on the 2nd.
if you have any questions some of us like myself have been through it before.

I see you wrote you have a 7 year old. you forgot it all. believe me it WILL come back. my son is almost 7 and 5 months ago I had another baby boy. it is great with the age difference. my oldest helps out sooo much he loves it. I think it makes him feel important. he loves being the big brother.Its amazing to watch your baby look up to them. well now I am having my LAST one. Just got over it and now doing it again I think im crazy.

------------------
EDD-AUGUST
WISHIN FOR A BABY GIRL

Closed Thread