It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2003, 04:27 PM   #1

PynkPryncezz17 HB User
So Emotional...

Hello, again it's Trista. I have another question to ask you all.
I've been extremely EMOTIONAL lately. I'm crying about every little thing, even the stupidest thing possible. Sometimes I make myself cry so hard I give myself a migraine, and I make myself sick and I know that isn't good. I just wanted to know if it's because of me being PREGNANT? I'm usually not an emotional person but recently I've been really bad, please help me thank you. Also will this last all through my pregnancy, I'm about 7 weeks now?

------------------
Trista

Old 02-15-2003, 05:05 PM   #2
Inactive

Eeyore II HB User
Re: So Emotional...

Hello~
yes it is normal. I am 14 weeks pg now and I am very emotional.
you might have it your whole pregnancy or you might not. with my last one I was in the beginning and then at the end.now I seem to be all of the time. Oh the joys of being pg. lol

------------------
EDD-AUGUST 15
WISHIN FOR A BABY GIRL

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-15-2003, 09:56 PM   #3
(female)

maglib HB User

I was never one to cry and with my first pregnancy I cried at everything. I must have walked out of the house mad a 100 times and slept on the couch probably 10 times. I even cried at McDonald's commercials especially the "I had blue eyes first" one. I never lost the emotions and still get teary eyed over things that would never have made me cry. That Christmas song about the shoes for the kids mother who was dying always puts me over the edge.

I have the best one... We were in the basement and I mistakenly dropped a train on the floor and started bawling uncontrollably. My dh wanted to know why I was crying and all I could say was "I don't know". I couldn't stop for over a half hour. We still laugh at that one and it's 6 years later..

You are on an emotional roller coaster for the next decade or so. Sometimes its nice......

Old 02-16-2003, 11:21 AM   #4
Inactive

dingo_102 HB User

I have my days. One day I am so happy I can't stand it and the next day I feel terrible. I will sit on the couch cry for no reason at all. My only answer to crying so much is "because". My fiance asks me all the time and I just say 'because'. I also get ANGRY all the time. I get so mad at stupid things.
I've always thought I was a fairly emotional person, but I've never been anything compared to this.

Old 02-16-2003, 01:10 PM   #5

FrostyKitten HB User

I have never cried so much or over such stupid things as I have while PG. Even commercials make me cry!! And Baby Story on TV, and seeing all of the little newborn sleepers and diapers, etc... It's crazy!!

Something funny, though: Hubby cries at most of it too! Especially the little clothes, and socks, and diapers, etc... He started crying in the middle of a baby store the first time we went to pick up some baby stuff. Seeing the littel socks and how SMALL the baby's feet are going to be just got him. He's such a sweet man!

------------------
Stephanie
EDD- March 13, 2003 (Hubby'sBirthday!)

Closed Thread