It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2002, 09:58 PM   #1

drey454 HB User
help me...16, am i pregnant, i can't sleep so worried

hi, my name is audrey...and on tues. night i was messing around with my bf...he didn't have boxers on and i had underwear on...we were having dry sex...but he never entered me with his penis..just his fingers..he never came but we are assuming there was precum...i was worried that i could have gotten pregnant from it, from it either just entering normally or soaking through my underwear or from his fingers..so i told my mom, and she took me to take the morning after pill...which i did, i took it like 35 hours later and so far so good....but i'm still so nervous that i could be pregnant...i ended my period on the 26th and they are usually pretty normal...also my breasts started to get sore yesterday...and that usually happens like a week or two before my period..and the pill could cause my period to come a week early or so...but that still wouldn't be for three weeks or something...i dont' know...help

Old 01-07-2002, 10:37 PM   #2
Inactive

whitewolf95 HB User
Re: help me...16, am i pregnant, i can't sleep so worried

That is great that you talked to your mom,so many teens cant or wont.
Now EC(emergency contraception) can wreck havoc on your body and it could bring your period on even earlier than a week,it just depends on how your body reacts to it. Also since it a huge dose of brith control pills(for the most part) it will put your body through a lot of signs that could be mistaken for pregnancy.
So for right now just relax because you did do the right thing by talking to your mom and getting the EC. Just take a few deep breaths and relax. chances are EXTREMELY slim that you got pregnant. So try to relax and just keep yourself busy.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-08-2002, 02:00 PM   #3

drey454 HB User

thank you soo much....does anyone else have any advice for me?? or if you think i'm pregnant? i would really appreciate it

Old 01-12-2002, 07:54 AM   #4
Inactive

Cammy HB User

The chances of pregnancy through dry sex are very rare. Don't forget people having been having actual sex for years and been unsuccessful in getting pregnant. You have to chill out for now because there is nothing you can do until you take a test. There is no sense in freaking yourself out over what could be nothing. Just think though, I'll bet you'll never go unprotected durring sex after this.

Closed Thread