It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2002, 10:05 PM   #1

Molly M HB User
Bad Insomnia!!

I have been having such bad insomnia lately, for about two weeks. I am almost 10 weeks pregnant and am hoping this will ease in another few weeks. I wake up usually to go to the bathroom, and then I can't sleep for a couple or three hours!! It's miserable. My midwife said Unisom is safe to take, so I have been like every other night, but I don't think it helps. It might help me get to sleep, but it doesn't help me sleep through the night. And I wake up probably 4 or 5 times during the night too. Does anyone else have this? And then in the middle of the day I get so tired, and my 3 year old daughter is not wanting to take her naps lately! But even if I do get a nap, I am tossing and turning. And the rest of the time that I am alive, I am so lethargic it's pathetic. I am just hoping that this will pass in a few weeks. Thanks for your replies.

------------------
Molly H.

Old 01-31-2002, 01:05 PM   #2
Inactive

hillarynotclinton HB User
Re: Bad Insomnia!!

Had that a little in the first trimester but its better now. Except for the fact that I had sciata sp?? really bad last night, but other than that, Ive tapered off as far as how much I have to pee, and Im just plain more tired. I heard in the last trimester that lots of women cant sleep, but that wasnt the case with me with my first pregnancy. Basically they say that you get so big its hard to get comfortable, but I did fine with a pillow between my legs. Im already sleeping like that, and you get used to it. Im sorry you arent getting enough rest though. Im sleep deprived at the moment and being pregnant and sleep-deprived is practically debilitating. Its 3 in the afternoon here and all I can think of is getting to bed!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread