It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2003, 12:17 AM   #1
(female)

Aloo HB User
I really need to know???

Hi,
I really need to know if there is anyone who miscarried cause their hormones all of a sudden went low and then tried again and had a healthy baby. I really need to know cause that's what happened to me and now i'm gonna ttc again but like to know what my chances are?????
Please help me out...i need to know!!!!

Old 02-10-2003, 05:28 AM   #2
Veteran

Momofa4yrold HB User
Re: I really need to know???

Aloo,
I am really sorry you have to go through this. It happened to me last year at 4 weeks. I had low levels too. I am now 16 weeks pregnant and everything is going O.K. Just because it happened once don't mean it will happen again.....but it could. You just have to ask yourself if you are ready to deal with it agin so soon. I think ALMOST every woman in the world has probably had at least one mis carriage. But the good news is ALMOST all of them has went on to have health babies after.

I think I also had another m/c last October. But, that was due to a stomach virus and high fever. If it was a m/c I couldn't have been anymore than 2 weeks along, but I did get pregnant again before my next cycle and like I said I am now 16 weeks and doing fine.

------------------
due 07/27/2002

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-10-2003, 05:51 AM   #3

crazy2tryagain HB User
Re: I really need to know???

Aloo, you really should talk to your doctor about this. Some doctors have differing opinions. I think it also depends on how far along your were at the time of the m/c. Personally, I wasn't able to TTC for months after my m/c because I also had Endo and we were trying to get that under control and my body to a healthy point before trying--but I knew this. That m/c was due to my hormones being too low. When I got pg again, I didn't take progesterone like the dr told me and I m/c at 6wks.
In conclusion to all of this, the dr told me the MINUTE I think I'm pg or get a positive result, I need to call him so we can get on some meds to sustain the pg.

I don't know if I answered your question but I hope this helps. Please talk to your doctor and prepare yourself to take some meds to even out your hormones. I would encourage you to definately try again. In most instances, women go on to become pg with no complications and the hormones can be fixed! good luck Aloo! -J

Closed Thread